𝚒𝚒. 𝙰𝚗 𝚄𝚗𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥
An Unwelcomed Guest
𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚
Prey - rosenfeld
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡/𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥
Still in the summer months, the chapter takes place primarily in North Exia, the home of the elves.
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦
●The chapter takes place after the festival and the Kindred Glow
●The king of Dragons had been foolishly released during the festival of elea, but has yet to make his appearance, until today. Against the better judgement of his cousin.
●The Elven Queen has shown interest in possibly getting to know Mercutio better, well, her glow did. Something Elves can not help when their inner being senses someone worthy of them within arms reach during The Kindred Glow. Things are not set in stone, it is just time for the two to get to know eachother, however, there are a few possible factors in the way. Most men and women of power still wish to get to know her, and win over the Elves.
●It's rumored (not really rumored)  that the Elven princess, who has been incapable of glowing naturally for anyone, glew during The Kindred Glow. However, before the lights came on, she did make her wondrous escape, even unsure herself whom her body had reacted to. She is much more interested in simply becoming a warrior than a pawn of her family.
●Today's events are a continuation of The Kindred Glow. Yes, indeed, another Elven party to celebrate that the Queen glew and showing interest in someone that might be fit enough to help aid her people and rule.
● A very relaxed party, much like The Festival of Elea, but thankfully no glowing, unless unfinished business between a glowing Elf and someone the night prior was not finished.
●Some people have gone home, most suitors who are rather annoyed they missed their chance. However, now those pesky vultures have turned their eyes on the younger sister, any royal would do to gain the power these Elves hold.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

(I am having a severe brain fart with writing something up, so this will be rather lazy this time)

Simply put, it is yet another party,  one of happiness and joy that the queen possibly might have found a suitor to spend her life with and bear their children. Today is all about learning about one another, and those newly made couples familiarizing themselves with the person they might be spending eternity with.

Some species and people have gone home due to the lack of interest, and not winning the Glow of the Queen.

However, with some going home, arises a new duo; two men who no one recognizes (Alaric and Reign). That is besides Raphael and Lorna, Raph surely would be fuming with the idiocy of his family at this point.

Strategically,  the two unknown weredragons have just played themselves off as traveling merchants, though the Queen and Princess know, they feel it isn't their business to tell regardless.

Surrounding these two is a secretive shroud, making others wary of their appearances being made tonight.

(If anyone has ideas, please do reach out :) )