𝚒. 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 (𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑)

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥
Dancing in the Dark
𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚
●dance in the dark - Au/Ra
●ballroom of romance - celtic woman
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡/𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥
It is still rather humid, the time skip between The Festival of Elea and The Kindred Glow only being a span of three days in between. This chapter takes place in North Exia still, so the other species are still rather hot and tempermental.
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦
●The Festival of Elea ended three days ago, with an invitation from the Queen herself for their new allies to stick around for the next event.
● The Kindred Glow is the Elven tradition that happens every year three days after the Festival of Elea. It is a rather beautiful moment for elven folk, a time to find your one true love, if possible, or court someone you're interested in.
●If the vampires thought of the Elves as fireflies before, they surely will believe they are them now. Instead of vibrantly glowing, the party will start in the complete dark, inside the grandous ballroom of the Elven castle. It's like a masquerade, but the windows will be tightly closed up, and jot a sliver of light will be seen, so trust is a big thing during this event.
●When an Elf finds someone in the dark that they purely want to engage in, and possibly marry or court for future wise, a traditional ballroom dance is performed where the two will dance together to tie themselves together, a Kindred tie of soulmates. This is not done lightly. Even Elves who have been together for centuries will go through with the tradition.
●Elves are unable to hide their emotions during this time and dance, the marks will start to glow again the more they dance with a true soulmate, or someone they love deeply, then a burst will happen and they will remain glowing until the night comes to an end.
●It is rare that an Elf has a destined Kindred bond, but not unheard of. The slightest touch between them and someone that is their other half will also cause the spurt of light to happen from their marks
●It is NOT uncommon for an elf/fae to glow for multiple people.
●Within the chapter, the people courting Inanna will also, for tradition sake, dance with her to see if she glows for them, it's the best way to pick a potential life long partner for a queen.
●The dragons will make an appearance through the chapter, but since things are in the dark currently, everyone is unsuspecting.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Three days have passed since the Festival of Elea, the elves have opened their home up to their newly found friends to stay and partake in their next traditions; The Kindred Glow, a time for Elves and fae folk to dance and find their match, or renew their love for old partners. A very pleasant and sacred time.

Trust is nessicary, all creatures who participate are thrown in complete dark. The vampires and Werewolves are also blind folded IF they possess the ability to tap into night vision. What fun would it be if they could see, also?

The Kindred Glow takes place in the Palace of the Elves, instead of outside, so they are high up in the canopy of trees, no longer on the sanctuary of the ground below.

It is also being held at night, to add the the effect. Once the Queen glows, the lights will turn on and the person whom made the woman glow will be brought before her for her to choose if she wishes to accept them as a life long mate, or try again next year. This is a huge thing for the men of the different species, especially Mercutio who is first runner up due to being royalty himself. Levi is a close second, followed by none other than the Goblin King. And a possible forth, Alaric.

It is also a time that the crowned princess can experience the same, alas, she is most likely hiding away somewhere instead of even daring to dance around with someone.

(Though this chapter is being published, I still will be replying to the prologue to finish chains! I just got excited with this cute idea. This chapter will most likely not be super long. )

 )