𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐚 "𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚" 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 "𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐢𝐫",ᵀʰᵉ ᴾᵃʷⁿ

𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚜 | The Pawn

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 |
The red means I love you - madds Buckley
You've created a monster - bohnes

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 |The red means I love you - madds BuckleyYou've created a monster - bohnes

▂▂Gᕮᑎᕮᖇᗩᒪ IᑎᖴOᖇᗰᗩTIOᑎ▂▂

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎| She has three known names;
Darla Ambrose; She was given this name by her "father" ,Malachai, a man who raised her as his own. Darla means dearly beloved. The purpose of such a welcoming name is due to Malachais motives to hide the girls true nature.

Verena Noair; a name her biological parents gave her, primarily her mother. The name Verena means 'to fear, to respect'. Merikh felt that her only daughter had a legacy to uphold. Of course, Merikh died during birth and was only able to utter her daughters name once. Only known by her family and fake family. Must not be spoken at all, it can force her out of assassination mode.

Visha; not nessicarily a name but a code phrase that is spoken by Malachai whenever he wishes for her to go after someone. He will say "Visha, seek y/n" . Visha means poison, which is sometimes the preferred method of killing, since poison is not hard to come by due to Malachai having to simply ask Raphael for some.

𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎|
She has no nickname, but was briefly called "Eirene" by her biological father in honor of Merikh. The nickname was spoken a few times, before she disappeared.

𝙰𝚐𝚎| 2996, she is exactly four years younger than her elder brother who is 3000.

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛| Female

𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗| Pansexual

𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜| Tribrid; werewolf,vampire,weredragon. However she does not know this, she was brainwashed completely to only have vampire tendencies by her "father."

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢/𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝|brittish/Scottish american

𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗| She is a sleep assassin. She was brainwashed and trained by Malachai to search and destroy when given the code phrase. When she is activated into that mind set, all actions that are performed get completely wiped from her memory when she wakes up. Publicly, she is labeled as "Crowned Princess of Havenrest" to uphold the appearance of being a true Ambrose.

𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢|Havenrest fully now, though she does venture to see Malachai often. She does not know why he can not be in public completely, but he tells her different things each time; he's sick, the sun's too bright, etc.

 She does not know why he can not be in public completely, but he tells her different things each time; he's sick, the sun's too bright, etc