A tour of our house and Teyvat Academy

Lumine's Point Of View

"This is the kitchen, over there is the living room and the bathroom and guestroom is right over there." Aether gave me a tour of the mansion we live in.

For a mansion that's big on the outside and homey on the inside isn't so bad. The spaces were big but in reality there's only a kitchen, living room, bathroom and guestroom.

Aether led me upstairs and there were four bedrooms. Aether led me to the first door, "This is the master bedroom, it's pretty big compared to ours."

The next room is next, "This is Paimon's room, our little sister's room." Aether said.

"We have a little sister?" I ask.

I didn't know we had a little sister.

"Yeah, she's an annoying ten year old who can eat anything that's edible." Aether said.

In front of the master bedroom and Paimon's room, there were two doors. Opening the one in front of Paimon's room I was met with yellow walls and brown roofs, the floor was fluffy with carpets. There was a bed, a bedside table with a lava lamp and an alarm clock, a yellow spacious desk that has a laptop and a monitor and books laying around. There were also shelves that are filled with books, plushies, and random things that a person would need and three doors, one leads to a bathroom, one leads to a closet, and one leads to the balcony. There were also posters of bands and animes on the wall. (Or just use your imagination for Aether's room cause I'm bad with description)

"This is your room?" I ask in awe.

"Yep, do you wanna see your room?"

"Sure. I mean isn't my room a part of the tour too?"

"You'll be surprised when you see your room."

Why? Is my room different from his?

I left Aether's room and went to my room, the one beside Aether's. Opening the door to my room I was met with the most blandest, the most basic and the whitest room I have ever seen, aside from the hospital room which still has some elements, but this? Damn old me is so basic asf, what have I done in my life to have the most basic ass room?

"This is my room? Why is it so bland?"

"Because you never bothered to decorate your room, although you always cope up in your room, you never decorate it. We sometimes buy you decorative things but you never use them, but you don't throw them away, just store them in your closet till it's filled with random things we bought for you." Aether explains with a sad tone.

"Oh. That's kinda sad." I looked at my room and thought of an idea. Since I'm the 'new Lumine' as I like to put it that way, why not give this bland ass room a makeover using the decorations that Aether bought for me? I mean it couldn't hurt to start anew. Right?

"Hey Aether, do you have any experience with decorating rooms?"

"Uhm, maybe? Why'd you ask?" Aether's eyes lit up, "Wait, are you asking me to help you decorate this room with you!?" Aether exclaimed loudly with a big grin.

"If you're up for it, this room is too bland for my taste and it's kinda ruining my eyes." I said.

"Say no more sis! I have all the things you need to decorate your room! What colour do you like?" Aether asks some questions about my likes in colours and interior.

Come to think of it, I don't even know what I like. Maybe blue and white? And a bit of gold? Those colours don't look bad together tho.

"Blue and white with maybe a bit of gold? And I kinda want one of those fluffy carpets you have in your room."