Memories of the past?

Lumine's Point Of View

The next day

"Aaahhh, I'm late, I am so late!" A frantic Aether voice woke me from my sleep. Aether swung open my door, his hair was thrown into a ponytail.

"Hey sis I gotta go, if you need any food there's leftovers in the fridge or you can cook something, there's some mora in the kitchen and there's also a surprise for you in the living room, oh I gotta go!" Aether said rushing down the stairs. I couldn't reply because he was already out of the house. Well at least he left me some mora.

I got ready for a new day and put on something I found in the closet, 'old me' kinda have some style but most of my clothes are white and black, I really gotta go shopping for more clothes and maybe some shoes too cause the only thing I have is a white converse and I ain't surviving on Teyvat with only white converses, I need new clothes and shoes.

Aether did say there's a surprise for me in the living room. I went downstairs to the living room and saw a black box. Seems to be a phone box. I grabbed the box and sat down on the couch, and unwrapped the box. Inside was the latest phone that just came out and a note. I grabbed the note and read it.

Dear Lumine,

This is your new phone! Your old phone was dead (not my fault tho), so I thought why not buy you a new phone! I don't know which type of phone you like, so I just bought the newest one for you! I hope you like it.

From Aether, your favorite brother.

Oh Aether. I smiled to myself. I'm lucky to have such an amazing brother like him. I'll treasure this phone. I opened the phone and went to the contacts. Aether's name was shown, guess he already put his contacts in when he first bought the phone.

Come to think of it, Aether did buy me tons of presents before, but I never unwrapped it. If my memories serve me right, the unwrapped presents were all stored in my closet. The only ones I unwrapped were the rabbit piggy bank and the jewelry box. Maybe I should unwrap the ones I haven't.

Since Aether is off to his meeting with his friends, I'll go unwrapped the presents that Aether gave me. I went back upstairs and opened my walk in closet door. Inside were clothes and unwrapped presents, tucked away in the corner. I grabbed the unwrapped presents and sat them on the bed.

I grabbed the softest one and started to unwrap it using a small knife. The wrappers were tossed in the trashcan, beside my bed. It was a cat plushie. It looked to be a black cat plushie and it was frowning.

'He looks cute but mean at the same time.'

I plopped the cat plushie on my bed. He could be my cuddle buddy.

The next present was a snow globe, I placed the snow globe on the desk. Third was a necklace, a blue necklace. It looked so beautiful, so I wore it around my neck. There were many more presents to go.

There were so many presents and the Author was so lazy to write an unwrapping scene so here's the presents.

Fourth was a bracelet, fifth was a cup, sixth was a vase, seventh was a book, eighth was a hat, and so on.

When I was done unwrapping, it was already eleven am and my room was decorated with Aether's presents. I plopped back on the bed, sighing tiredly from unwrapping the birthday gifts.