Christmas Presents

Lumine's Point Of View

Today was Christmas day. That means giving and receiving presents!

You may say that picking out presents is easy peasy, especially if it's someone who is close and related to you, but what if I tell you it's not. What if I tell you that it's like fighting for your life.

I was laying on my bed, phone beside my head, my forearm on my head. Earlier I was on my phone, also laying on my bed and picking out presents from Shopee, three hours later I found nothing and literally gave myself a hard time.

I cried to myself when I found nothing that'll satisfy Aether. Yes, the person that I wanted to pick presents for is Aether. I thought that he probably wanted something small, like a souvenir or keychain, but the longer I thought about it, the longer I overthink, and later on cried to myself.

Aether was going out with someone, he didn't say who, but he was going out. So it gave me time to think of a present for Aether.

While I was busy thinking about which presents suit Aether best, my phone rang. I grabbed my phone and saw that Venti was calling me. Why the hell is he calling me?

"Hello."

"LUMINE I NEED HELP!!" Venti seems to be in a frantic situation.

"Venti, are you okay? Do you need help? Where are you?" I started asking questions.

"Actually yes I'm okay thanks for asking."

"Venti...." I said, warning him.

"Okay, okay, for real this time, Lumine I need your help, please, please come to my dorm!" Venti said.

"Why?"

"There is a creature from hell, please take this thing away from me."

"No."

"I'll pay you."

"Where is your dorm Venti?"

---

I arrived at the dormitory and opened Venti's dorm room. Inside I saw Venti on top of the coffee table, trying to get rid of a small cat using a broom. When he saw me his eyes lit up, he leaped off from the coffee table and literally jumped on top of me, almost making me fall on my ass.

"VENTI WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled at him.

"Oh thank Archon's you're here! Please take that god forsaken creature away from me!" Venti pointed at the innocent cat that was licking its foot.

"Aw they're so cute." My eyes soften when it lends at the cat.

"No it's not, it's a deadly creature. From hell."

"Venti that's a cat, their harmless." I said, pushing Venti away from me.

I walked towards the cat and picked it up. I looked behind the cat and saw that his a male. The cat has soft yellow fur with maybe a bit of white. He also has blue eyes. I squealed at the cat and hugged him close.

"I'm taking you home, bye Venti!"

"WAIT-"

----

"You don't seem to have any lices nor are you injured, I think it's best if you go to a vet first, just to be safe." I carried the fluff ball within my arms, making sure he didn't fall.

The walk to the vet was okay, the vet doctor said his okay and healthy so I took him home. Aether wasn't home yet so I had time to look for a present for him.

I looked at the cat then an idea popped on my head. Why look for a Christmas present when there is already one. I grabbed the cat and wrapped him up with ribbons.

I think you know where I'm going with this and yes, I'm making that cat Aether's Christmas present. I had no other ideas for Aether's Christmas present so, this cat will do.

After I wrapped up the cat with ribbons, the front door swung open. I grabbed the cat and hid him behind me. "Aether! You're back!" I exclaimed, still holding the cat behind me.

"Lumine, you should've seen- what's that behind you?" Aether tilted his head to see what was behind me.

"Well, if you want to know, here." I showed him the cat.

Aether's eyes lit up upon seeing the fluff ball wrapped in ribbons. "Where'd you find this guy?"

"He was attacking Venti so I stole him. Since the cat has no owner, I thought I'll give it to you as a Christmas present."

Aether smiled at me, "Thanks. I'll cherish this little guy."

Aether ended up naming the little fluff ball Bean.

----

ARGHHHHH I'M FINALLY FINISHED!!!!

Happy (super late) Christmas and happy (late) new years