Confusion, questions and Kitsune Café

Lumine's Point Of View

"So, Aether, do you have a girlfriend or a crush or maybe a boyfriend?" I ask.

Aether choked on his own saliva, looking at me like I had grown two heads. "Lumine, what kind of question is that?"

"I don't know! Just answer the question okay!"

Aether looked down, still munching on his unpleasant looking food, "Maybe, maybe not. Why do you wanna know?"

"Because I wanna set you up."

"SET ME UP??!! WITH WHO??!!"

"I don't know? Someone?"

"You don't know anyone and now you're saying you want to 'set me up'" He did a quote on quote with his fingers.

"Well, if you tell me the person you like, I'll probably set you up with them. So, who is it?"

"Guess."

Doesn't he know I don't know anyone? I thought for a bit, tapping my chin in a thinking motion.

"Uh, someone from Liyue?"

"No."

"Inazuma?"

"Not even close."

"Mondstadt!"

"...."

"It's Mondstadt isn't it?"

Aether shut his mouth and continues eating his bowl of unpleasantry.

"Aether, stop ignoring me."

"...."

"I will bonk in the head with a pan if you don't answer, are they from Mondstadt?"

"....."

He side eyed me.

"Stop side eyeing me and answer the damn question!" I grew tired of him ignoring me.

"I'm going to bed, see you tomorrow sis." He went upstairs with his bowl of whatever the hell it is.

This bitch is dodging my questions.

For real though I had no idea what came over me to ask him that weird ass question. Probably because I wanted to know him better.

My phone buzzed and I whipped it out. It was an unknown caller. I picked it up and put the phone closer to my ears.

"Hello?"

"Hi..."

I froze upon hearing that voice. Isn't this my voice?

"Who is this?"

"Wouldn't you like to know that?"

I look at the caller id, my phone number? I didn't read the caller id when it first buzzed. Note to self, don't answer a shady ass caller id, especially if it's your number.