15

It was quite early in the morning when Harry woke up.
Louis was still sleeping, his lips slightly parted, quiet snores leaving his mouth.
Harry got more comfortable on his side, his eyes trained on Louis' face.

The curly one admired Louis with a soft smile tugging on the corners of his lips. His boy was an angel sent on Earth. The other angels decided they needed him back up there... which wasn't something Louis nor Harry were ready for.

Harry was scared, living in fear of losing Louis any day, but he reminded himself that Louis still had time. Harry tried not to give it too much energy, knowing it wasn't worth it.

There was something or someone who needed all of his energy anyway.

Louis scratched the bridge of his nose, before his eyes fluttered open, sleepy ocean blue meeting midday meadows.
"Hi." Harry devoted Louis a bright smile.
"H-Hi." Louis put a smile on his face as well, yawning right afterwards.

"How did you sleep?" Harry asked, his voice still deep and raspy from sleep.
Louis showed him a gesture, which meant "so-so" in this case.
Harry reached out, caressing Louis' hair, and brushing it out of his face.

"Still sleepy, hm?" Harry chuckled, even though he was well aware this wasn't just Louis being tired, this was Louis getting worse.
The blue eyed one nodded slowly, reaching out to grab Harry's hand.

The taller one let Louis do whatever he wanted, that being Louis playing with Harry's fingers. Afterwards he pressed his palm against his to see the size difference.
Harry's hands were bigger and his fingers longer than Louis'.

"Harry?" Louis got out of himself after a little while.
"Yeah, love?" Harry looked from their hands to Louis, who withdrew his hand back to his side.
"Pool." Louis rasped, apparently showing Harry his interest in going swimming.

"We should get some breakfast first though, before they close it." Louis nodded, knowing Harry was right. He didn't feel like eating, but he knew he had to fuel his body at least a bit. He needed some energy.

"Okay, let's go." Louis stretched before he slowly sat up.

"Imma shower." he got out of the bed, turning towards Harry with a slight blush covering his cheeks.
"Of course, love." Harry devoted Louis a smile, knowing his boy was embarrassed that he fell asleep all dressed up last night.

Meanwhile, Harry got ready for the day.
Louis was taking quite long, so he knocked on the door to check he was alright.
"All right in there, boo?" Harry asked, listening carefully.

"Eh, yeah." that answer didn't satisfy Harry as it didn't sound like it.
"Really? You can tell me if something's wrong, Lou. I am right here, here for you." Louis bit his lip behind the closed door, starting to tap his foot restlessly.

He didn't know what was going on with him, but something just didn't feel right.
"Lou?" Harry placed his palm on the door, waiting for an answer with a frown on his face.

"Something's wrong." came out of Louis' mouth after a few moments of silence.
"How come? Do you feel sick? Does anything hurt or feel uncomfortable?" Louis brought his hand up to his mouth, starting to bite on his nails out of nervousness.

Harry sighed when he received no answer from Louis. Louis unlocked the door soon, pushing the door open, and revealing himself to Harry.

"Let's go." was all he said, making his way towards their suitcase.
"Are you sure?" Harry's gaze was trained on Louis' back the whole time.
"Yeah." he nodded while getting dressed.

"Okay, I will be ready in a bit." Harry walked into the bathroom in order to do his business.

They were on the way to the pool, both with some food in their bellies. Harry had a full english breakfast while Louis could only stomach a plain waffle with some greek yogurt and a banana.