2

unedited most likely wont make sense coz i havent re read it

_______________________

“I knew one day they’ll get along”

“Yeah I did too, just didn’t know that they’d be so… close to one another”

“Oh shut up you knob, so what? They look cute together”

“What about us?”

“Are you doubting me? Like hell I’ll leave you if they are together”

“I don’t like the idea of this”

Something around my waist tightened sending a warm feeling through my body and at the same time a feeling of security, a feeling were I knew I’d always be safe. I pulled away from what my face was buried in and looked up at… Evan’s face!?

We stared at one anther our eyes wide. Without thinking of the consequences I pushed myself away from Evan the same time he pushed away from me.

“Oh shit” I yelled as we had pushed away from one another with a little too much force resulting in us both falling off the bed. I landed on the soft carpet with a thud the navy blue sheets tumbling down with me as I became buried underneath them. Quickly I pulled the sheets off my face so I don’t suffocate, causing pain to erupt in my lower back.

“You made me fall off the bed, bitch” I heard Evan’s voice rise from the other side of the bed. Haha rise, it makes it sound like he was dead and he just rose from the ground. No wait…. I’m angry the bastard hurt me. I pouted

“Why the fuck were you in it!?”

“Your fat ass was crying”

“You made me cry!”

“Oh get over it you baby”

I sat up off the floor my fists clenched. He such a mean person!!! I crawled back up onto my doona less bed, sticking my head over the edge to peer down at him.

“Are you in pain?” I asked with the sweetest voice possible.

His brows furrowed but still he asked “no, why?”

“Wanna be” and I threw myself at him once again falling off the bed. My hands collided with his chest and face, the sound of my hands making contact with his bare chest echoing in the room along with his grunts of discomfort as my powerful slaps left red marks all over him.

I don’t know how many punched and slaps I threw at him but after a while he seemed to have had enough and grabbed my wrists growling as he flipped us over. Pinning me down on the floor

“I will seriously hurt you so I suggest you stop”