11

wow guys its been so long :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I slammed his bedroom door shut storming over to his bed and standing up on it, to which I proceeded to let my foot fly at him, but being a weak little chicken all I managed to get out of him was a groan and an arm flying at me and tripping me over and flipping me off the bed.

I grunted as I hit the floor before letting out an annoyed groan,” I hate you!”

“That’s great but can you do this another time, I’m sorta tired”

“Hell no! You frame the mess you left when you fought with Sebastian on me, like seriously I’ve got two months of forced community service with your stupid step mother! Oh and if that wasn’t enough she gave me three weeks of being chained indoors and the weather is like perfect!”

“So?”

My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped, so?  I’m more than mad and all he can do is say so?

I snapped, it took everything in me not to walk up to the bastard who lay on his stomach, face buried in pillows and slap the crap out of him.

“You bastard”

“Come back in an hour, I don’t want to hear your stupid voice at this time of the day.”

“What? You know you could at least apo-“

“Get out.” 

I scoffed, crossing my arms,” no”

He turned his head lightly so I could see the side of his face that had been suffocating in those damn enticing pillows that were calling to me to go sleep on. He gave me a menacing glare and pointed a finger toward the door, “now”

“Make me.”

He turned over in his bed and sat up,” is that a challenge?”

“I’m still in your room”

A dark look came across his face mixed with amusement,” I’m naked under these sheets”

I scoffed,” doubt it”

“you telling me you want to see?” he slowly pulled the sheets down, revealing that in fact he was shirtless and that his abs were more than visible under his tan skin.

I stood there gulping hard, debating whether to be stubborn and stay or be a chicken and run. I stayed, which was a bad idea.

“You’re gonna regret this”

He ripped the blankets from his lower body and instantly I dropped to the floor covering my eyes and screaming like a little girl.

His laughter that sounded like the cries of angels, that sounds horrible, filled my ears and my cheeks heated.  I pulled my hand from my face and looked at him. He stood two feet away from me, his grey pyjama bottoms hanging loosely from his hips.

“You’re-”

He laughed at me,” you honestly thought I sleep naked? Jeez what do you take me for, a pervert?”

I sighed with relief,” quite frankly, possibly”

“I’m 18”

“That’s what they all say”

He rolled his eyes, “get out. Just get out of my room”

“Fine but you need to figure something out with the punishment mom gave me because it’s not fair”