The Talk

It was about 3 hours later from the incident. Hermoine was studying in the girl dormitory. And Harry and Ron were in the same room.

"Sooo" Harry said while smirking mischievously.

"So what?" Ron said confused and slightly annoyed.

"Oh I don't know maybe the way you were flirting with hermoine". Harry exclaimed

"What?" Ron said chuckling nervously

"Ron I wasn't born yesterday, I saw you grab hermoines hand". He said

"Is this seriously what you called me in for" Ron said annoyed.

Harry jumped up from the bed hurriedly rushing to block the door so Ron couldn't escape.

"Oh your not leaving until I get some answers".
Harry said determined.

"Seriously Harry I'm really tired" Ron said in his defense, yawning soon after.

"So am I, But chosen ones do not rest" Harry said as a rebuttal.

"Well hello chosen one, I'm Ron Weasley and I want to get some bloody rest. "

Harry raised his eyebrow not moving and inch.

"Fine" Ron said while extending the f.

"What do you want to know?" Ron said tiredly.

"I want you to tell me about hermoine". Harry said smiling.

"well she's smart and pretty, can I go now?" Ron said quickly.

"Not so fast, Give me details" Said Harry.

"Oh, You want details, I'll give you details" Ron said ready to spill his guts.

"She's beautiful alright. She's got these uneven curls that trickle down her face in the cutest way. And shes so smart, She could develop a Time Machine if she wanted to. And her lips Harry, Her lips are beautifully shaded light rosemary. I love the way her freckles shine in the sunlight.
And her hair is such a gorgeous dirty brown. It's so soft. And I love the way she always smells like Autumn leaves and sugar." Ron said fastly

"So excuse me if i love a girl but I need to sleep" Ron said out of breath.

"That's all I needed to hear" Harry said smiling as if he was up to no good.

"Very well then, Goodnight Harry" Ron said leaving the room.

"Night Ron" Said Harry

Ron was to exhausted to even care that he told Harry all of this. Buutt, Shortly he would wake up the next morning realizing what he had said. He was terrified that he might tell Hermoine. He rushed putting on his clothes and getting all his stuff. He Ran out his room where he saw him standing next to hermoine talking.

"HARRY" Ron yelled down the corridor grumbling.

"DID YOU TELL HER" he said pushing him against the wall.

"No did you?" He said knowing what Ron meant.

"Tell me what?" Hermoine said confused but also concerned. She had never seen Ron this mad.

"Nothing" The boys said at the same time.

"Okayyy.." Hermoine said confused.

"Lets just go" Ron said swiftly ignoring what had just happened.

"Was he talking about Hand holding thingy. Or mabye her asked someone already. No! He's supposed to ask me!" Hermoine said in her head.

"Let's go mione" Ron exclaimed admiring her beauty in the process. He couldn't stop looking at her. He didn't even want to blink. She's just so pretty. Hermoine was also enjoying this eye contact. But obviously the wouldn't tell each other.

"Come on, let's go" Ron said smiling as he held hermoines hand walking with her to class.

Harry chuckled as he looked behind him to see the love birds in the flesh. He didn't say anything though. He kinda enjoying this "show".

"Guys I'll be right back I've gotta do something"

Ron and hermoine shrugged there shoulders.

Harry Rushed to find Fred And George.

"Hey you two like bets right" He said out of breath with his hands on his knees.

"What's it to you?" The twins said synchronized.

"I bet the two of you 20 galleons each, that Ron will ask hermoine to the ball in the next 72 hours" (Or 3 days)

"Sweet, We were already betting" Fred said.

"Really?" Harry said still out of breath.

"Wow. What great brothers you are" Harry laughed before he ran back to catch up with Ron and hermoine.

"We are great brothers, Aren't we" Fred said smuggishly.

George shook his head as the two both headed to class.