A New Song

Now many months later, The golden Trio left for Christmas Holiday and they were spending it at the Weasleys House.

Ron was setting Ornaments on the Christmas tree, Ginny was baking Cookies, And Fred and George were Wrapping presents.

They heard a knock on the door.

"Bloody Hell their Here! Uh.. Ginny how do I Look?" Said Ron stopping what he was doing.

Ginny Rolled her eyes looking Him up and Down.

"Weasley-Like" Ginny said Grabbing Some mittens to take the cookies out.

"I'll get It" Said Arthur.

"Harry, Hermoine, You Here!" He said with a surprised Face.

"Cmon in" He said Welcoming them.

"Hermione!" Ron said Running to Her Giving Her the biggest hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Harry!" Said Ginny also Running.

Harry picked her up and twirled her around.

"What are you wearing?" Hermoine said giggling.

"Oh.. Uhm. Just an sweater mum made me wear" Said Ron laughing.

"Ok uhm there's just so much I've got to tell you" Ron said excitedly

Ron cleared his throat.

"Oh! You and Harry come!" Said Ron walking up to the Christmas tree.

"With some magic, we were able to make this" Said Ron taking it from off the tree.

It was a magical ornament that had a Picture of Harry, Hermoine, and Ron in 1st year. The picture was alive and glistening.

"That's brilliant!" Said Hermoine in Shock.

Ginny called out to Harry in the kitchen and he walked away.

"Hey uhh, Not have crass or anything but, You know, It just takes forever to set up the tree by myself soo" Ron said trying to make Hermione feel bad for him.

She sighed.

"Fine, Let's get to work." She said picking up some lights from the floor.

"I'm glad you guys came just in time" Ginny said smiling.

"Cookies are ready" She said.

"Oh, Wonderful" Said Harry shyly.

"And your gonna help me decorate them" Said Ginny putting a dot of icing on Harry's nose.