Worth it!

Midnight fell in. Ron had placed down the flower pedals as accordingly, and Harry was keeping Hermoine distracted.

He lead them all the way up to Hagrids cabin.

He had also told Hagrid about his plan and his went else where.

Neville Hid in the bushes with binoculars and a Walkie Talkie inspecting everything.

And surprisingly Ginny was in on it too. She was hiding behind a tree, also with a walkie-talkie.

"Night Hermoine" Said Harry.

He went around back.

"Faze one. Done conversating" Said Harry talking into his walkie-talkie.

"Commence faze two" He said.

"On it." Said Cedric who was on the wall.

He dropped a rose petal just at the right time so Hermoine would she.

She looked down to see a trail of them.

She proceeded to follow it all the way out side.

"Faze two. She has spotted the flowers" Said Cedric Whispering.

She walked all the outside. She saw that it stopped at Hagrids cabin and she went.

"Faze three. She's arrived" Said Ginny talking into her device.

"This is the moment of truth" Said Neville.

He enhanced his binoculars to get a better look.

She opened the door to be greeted with flowers.

Ron took a deep breath.

This was it. All the planning, All the sorrow, all the build up, was all for this moment.

"Hermoine Jean Granger, I know we fight alot, and there have been times we've hated each other, But today, I want to ask you.. He took another deep breath "Will you go to the ball with me." Said Ron, his heart pounding out of his chest.

This could either be the start of a new relationship, or the end of a friendship.

Hermoine started giggling, but also sort of crying.

Ron that this was it, he had Ruined everything with this one question.

When suddenly..

Hermoine launched herself at Ron, kissing him full on the lips. She could never ask for anything more.

Ron immediately set aside the Flowers on the table and Wrapped his hands around Hermoines waist.

He could feel her heart race with every puck. Her soft hair extending down her narrow shoulders.

And as for Ron, his bright ginger hair kept
Caressing Hermoines forehead and his soft hand delightful Rubbed against her freckled cheeks.

When they finally broke apart they started giggling. Who knew they were so into each other.

"So is this a yes?" Ron said teasingly hand still embracing hermione.

"You tell me" she said smiling giving Ron a peck on the cheek.

"But real quick, how long have you been setting this up" she giggled.

"That's a matter when and who" said Ron reaching for the walkie-talkie out of his pocket.

"Say Hi guys" said Ron.

"Hey"
"Yo"
"Hello"
"Hi"

A swarm of greetings came flooding over as all 4 of them came out of hiding.