Steps

Things were finally taking a turn in Ron's life. He knew what he must do, Now he just had to figure out how to do it.

But ultimately first things first he had to find Krum. He couldn't waste anymore time sulking. If he wanted to make a change he had to work for it.

He searched through every corridor for what felt like a maze. When finally he found Krum.

"Hey Krum!" Ron said with Relief.

"Greetings Ron.." said Krum a little annoyed

"Look man, I just wanted to say I'm sorry alright. This whole thing was a huge misunderstanding, and if there's anything I can do to make it up to you let me know." He said out of breath but still meaning every word.

"I have already forgiven you. But to earn all my forgiveness... I want you. To stay. Away. From. Hermoine." Said krum seriously walking closely to Ron.

"Wha-What. No man.. I can't- I can't do that" he said nervously and angrily.

"Can I tell you something Ron.. Your not a strong as you think, Lavender told all about her plan to separate you and Hermoine. I let you hit me Ron. I knew little Hermoine would come running to her best friends side. You can try telling her what I said but she'll never believe you. To her, I'm just.. Poor, Old, Victor." He whispered into Ron's ear.

"Oi so pumpkin head and psycho are inCahoots now."
He said challenging him.

"Look, your very seemingly kind to Hermoine so I'll keep it nice. Keep your sweaty, knuckle dragging, oversized t-shirt wearing, buzz cut in the 9th grade having, elf ears, dumbfounded,horse riding, diabetic, high blood sugar filling, chicken feet, Lotion eating, cement face, Away from me and my love ones before I show how a Weasley can really get down" Said Ron showing no fear.

Krum tried to pull out his wand, but Ron pointed his first.

"Not so fast baby bird" his sand pointing his wand under his chin.

They both lowered there wands knowing that one another weren't giving up.

Now that that was done with he had to come up with a plan to apologize to hermoine, but he also had to watch out for Lavender.

And he may have hand idea.

The bell rang and it was the start of herbology class for Harry, Hermoine, And Ron.

Since he was is in a seemingly deep depression before, he had gotten to focus on his studies a lot so he was able to learn a new thing or two.

He went to class where he sat Harry behind him. They smirked at each other knowing that this was faze one.

They had to pick groups of 2 to figure out what fungi when placed in poly juice potion can stop the effect.

Ron mumbled to himself he had Actually studied about this.

While everyone was raising their hands to pick partners Both Ron and Harry didn't raise there's. That way the odds of Hermoine and Ron working together was possible.

Lavender was raising her hand to be picked with Ron. 

Professor Sprout saw this and didn't know what to do.

"Ron who would you like to pick" Said professor Sprout.

"Oh im alright just pick anybody for me" said Ron calmly.

Hermione wanted to pick Lavender so they could have a little girl talk.

"Okay, I see.. Um, Granger! Who would you like to pick" Exclaimed Professor Sprout.