The Night

Hermoine woke up yawning. This time she wasn't surprised to see herself in Ron's dorm.

"Morning" he said smiling at her as he was folding his blankets from last night.

She covered her face with the pillow.

She grumbled into it.

She finally started to get up as she criss-crossed her legs.

She rubbed her eyes and started to stare at Ron, admiring him.

He saw he staring and he started to blush.

"What?" She said smiling.

"You know you gorgeous, Right" She said grinning.

"I haven't noticed" He said walking up to her playing with her hair.

"Well, Just for the record, your quite beautiful too" Said Ron.

He gave her a peck on the lips and then proceeded to get ready again.

Hermoine made up the bed and took a shower.

The two got ready for class and catched up with Harry.

From the other side of the room Lavender was glaring her down

"Hey! Mind telling your secret admirer to stop trying to burn a hole through me" Hermoine said nudging him.

"She's not my secret admirer! And besides I'm with you." Said Ron.

"You think she saw you too kiss last night?" Said Harry.

"No. Of course not. I mean when I was there I didn't see anybody" Said Hermoine.

"Well what about when we all came out of hiding?" Harry whispered.

"Bloody hell. Guys what if this is it? Lavender and Krum are gonna finally team up.. Tonight." Said turning to Harry and then Hermoine.

"She's gonna ruin the ball for everyone. But the thing is, How?" Ron said nervously.

"Well, I can rest assure on thing, No matter what that scum bag witch does.. She's not ruining my night"

After a good hour or so , the three left.

"Right. So, we know Lavender are planning some Tonight. It's just a matter of How?" She said walking synchronized with the boys.

"Luckily, I just so happen to be of the female gender. And thing almost all girls love is gossip." Said Hermoine.

"Let's head to the library, we're we can conversate better. Anyone could be listen" she whispered.

The three walked into the library fresh and early.

They formed a group huddle.