Jealousy pt 1

It was now twilight and people we returning to there dormitories.

The three we splitting up. Ron and Harry together. And Hermoine giggling with some fellow girls.

"Hey hermoine!" Shouted Ron before the parted ways.

"Yea?" Said hermoine as she softly.

"Goodnight.." said Ron as he smiled slightly.

"Goodnight Ronald Weasley" she said returning a even prettier smile.

Ron looked at her lovingly as a crowed of people fumbled him away.

"Dang girl, have you got a thing for redhead?" Said Lavender lmrown.

"No...Yes.. Maybe. I don't know. I think so, I mean, I keep feeling weird around him." Said hermoine spilling her guts.

"We'll what do you like about him."

"I like his hair. And his smile. But I also dislike his untidiness, his sloppy eating. And his lack of compassion. But some how he makes up for all of that just by being. Well, Ron.

"Is that's so.?" Lavender said slickly.

She had also found some admiration for Ron. She knew a girl like her had a easy chances of scoring the boy.

She was smart. Pretty. And was always close to him. People had been teasing them about liking each other since 3rd year. Especially Malfoy.

The girl had liked Ron like crazy and she wasn't gonna let some push over- Goody-to-shoes get in her way from her one true love.

"We better get some rest. Better you than me though." She said trying to seem as friendly as possibly.

"Oh! Alright cya Lavender". Said hermoine happily as she thought she had made a new friend.

Lavender froze in her tracks for a couple seconds then slowly turned back to hermoine.

"Till death do us part ms granger." Exclaimed lavender as she curtsied.

hermoine went to her dormitory and rested well. Although for some erring reason, she couldn't stop thinking about Ron. But she had eventually fell into slumber.

Rising Morning she did her usual routine. Woke up, took a shower, did her hair, gathered her books she had already laid out the night before, and still proceeded to have spare time to read.

She went looking for Harry and Ron, but they we're nowhere to be found.

"Ronnn?.. Harry?... Guys?" She yelled across a empty hallway.

She just so then realized no one was there.

"Oh no! Had I overslept! No that's impossible I always set my alarm to the right time.

She heard commotion coming from another hallway.

"FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT" yelled a large crowd.

Hermoines parents always told her never to be involved in trouble but she had to find the boys and she figure she'd might as well see if there in the crowd.

Just then she heard a voice. The most familiar voice of all, it. was. Ron.

He was in the fight. And was getting ready to swing a punch. It had been a no wand fight.

Hermoine pushed through the crowd. To get a better look, her heart was pumping. She didn't want Ron to get hurt.

She stared in Horror. It was Ron and Victor Krum. He was the boy who had asked her. Krum had looked so terrified.

"OI, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BIG MAN". Yelled Ron gripping poor victors shirt with enough base in his chest to take down a roaring Lion.

just then she had realized victors swollen eye. Her heart dropped. How could he be so cruel.

"RON STOP IT. STOP IT NOW." she cried as the crowd went silent.

She dragged his collar and pulled him from out the crowd. She then went back to check on victor.

"Merlin's beard, are you alright?" She said worriedly.

The crowd had walked away..

"Yeah, Fine" said victor holding his eye admiring hermoine.

She pulled out here wand slowly.

"Glacuis!" She casted, forming a wad of ice.

"uhh.. here" she said holding it against his eye helping him up.

"Thank you heroimine" said victor smiling slightly.

"It's Hermoine." She giggled.

Krum proceeded to walk away. Whimpering quietly.

She the turned around dramatically to Ron storming up to him.

"AND AS FOR YOU, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING. GETTING IN A FIGHT?! HURTING POOR VICTOR? I CANT BELIEVE YOU RONALD WEASLEY. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE. UGHHH" she cried with tears in her eyes storming off.

"Oi and what about you. You dating Mr Mc Dream face Now. Ron rebuttaled after her.

Hermoine turned around with rage in her eyes.

"YOU-YOU JUST BLOODY INJURED A MAN, AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE? YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK OF YOU RON. I THINK YOUR A NASTY, SLOPPY, NEEDY, DESPICABLE, WASTE OF A WEASLEY". she yelled with all her might pushing him in between insults.

She felt slightly bad about what she had said but she didn't feel Ron deserved an apology as of now.

She ran to class were she had finally found Harry.

"OH GREAT, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" she said still angry.

"Jeez, what did I do" said Harry flinching back.

"sorry.." she said calming down.

"You alright?" He said concerned.

"Yes. I'm fine but a can't believe ron" she said taking a seat.

"Why what happened?" He said comforting her.

"He was fighting victor Krum. Victor Krum. And the scariest thing about it is I think he was fight because of me" she exclaimed looking at Harry.

"What do you mean, did he say anything in particular?" Said Harry.

"Well he asked if I was dating Krum now because I was helping up. And this wasn't normal Ron's usual jokes, He meant it. But what would he care." Said hermoine confused.

"Ye-yeah, that's so strange" Harry said nervously as Ron already established he liked hermoine.

Suddenly, everyone had came into class. She spotted Ron but she figured they weren't on speaking terms.

As he was about to sit next to her which is his usual seat, she got up and went to a seat all the way in the back. Sitting right next to non other than...

Lavender. Brown....