A Very Very Very Important Note!

A lot has happened...

(Am I going to continue The Krishna Love?)

Those who read TKL, ya'll have noticed I haven't updated a single chapter since 2019.

As I said, a lot has happened. But... I will finish TKL; I just don't know when lol.

In fact.

TKL won't be a standalone book. I have planned it to be a trilogy now (all in my head, though).

Here's how it goes:

Book 1: More than half of the chapters follow the main protagonist, Sid, who is 19 years old boy, on a spiritual journey. He finds his spiritual truth in Krishna, but then he ends up in a debate forum. It isn't any other debate forum but one riddled with political upheaval, conflicting ideologies and narrative wars. Ultimately, Sid ends up in a situation: either everything is meaningless (all is vanity, simply chasing after the wind) or there is a meaning. The Krishna Love gives him that meaning, and he leaves the country for higher studies.

Book 2: Sid returns to India from his higher studies, now in his mid-20s. Soon he finds out India has changed. It's no longer the India he knew. There is an Indic Renaissance where Hindus are re-discovering their glorious ancient past. They are no longer ashamed of India's spiritual culture but are desperate to reconnect with it. And there are teenagers who wanted to learn about Hinduism joined the same debate forum Sid was part of; the forum grows in reputation of producing world-class debaters. Needless to say, there are opposing parties in the forum who don't want these teenagers to connect with their culture. They leave no stones unturned to delude these teenagers. Sid, willingly or unwillingly, becomes a part of the debate forum again, helping these teenagers through their journey. While doing so, he discovers some Dark Truths of India's past, changing his perception like never before and forever after. In the end, he loses The Krishna Love while finding answers to these Dark Truths.

Book 3: Sid is now in his late 20s, married, and working. The Indic Renaissance is rapidly waning away. Dark Truths have poisoned the Indic revival like a parasite; those who were inspired started to lose faith. Many reverted to their old beliefs, believing that the glorious ancient past was a big fat lie, and there's nothing divine about it. In the middle of the civilizational battle, Sid struggles between his spirituality and dharmic duty. He's spiritually devastated due to the Dark Truths, and no longer feels The Krishna Love. In the meantime, he adopts meditation to heal his mind. Eventually, he felt obliged to defend the dying Dharmic consciousness, but this time not as a devotee but with an academic approach to address the Dark Truths aka civilizational challenges. With the help of legendary academic scholars, he finds answers to address the Dark Truths (for the people, for himself); however, the damage has already been done. Sid and others like him realize they have to take a stand and enter a new age which would prove crucial for future generations to deal with civilizational challenges. On a personal level, Sid ends up in the same situation as in book 1: either all is vanity (simply chasing after the wind) or there is THE UNKNOWN TRUTH beyond the Dark Truths. By this time, he attains an advanced stage of meditation. And finally, he perceives THE UNKNOWN TRUTH (the one he always longed for). But only he knows what.