04

In a instant, men came rushing towards the three

In a instant, men came rushing towards the three. Mingyu ducked under to avoid a punch thrown at him while punching the gut of another. Forcing the blade out of the man's hand, he cracked his neck, throwing him aside.

Wonwoo suffered a kick to his stomach but reverted it with an uppercut to his combatant against him. Pinning his hands behind him, he yanked the gun out of his reach. Dodging a blade thrown at his face he spoke, "You can't mess with this beautiful face"

Vernon had opened the car and pushed the man who introduced himself as the 'Informant' and shut it close. A boot collided with his chest, sending him crashing back to the car's hood. Gaining his stance,Vernon landed a roundhouse kick to the male.

Some of the men were with weapons while some were empty handed, fighting with bare hands. "You'll don't need to sweat" he spoke through the ear piece to his members who were frantically looking at the chaos unfold.

"We can handle this" Vernon cracked his muscles, relaxing the tension in them. "Can't we, Hyungs?" He dashed forward and kneed a fighter running towards him, breaking his nose.

"This is easy" Mingyu smiled sadistically causing an uproar of laughter from Wonwoo. "Damn" Wonwoo held a tight grip on the rod that he was about to be hit by, "I'll give you 5 seconds. Break free" he teased the man who was squirming to yank the rod back.

"Times up" With a grin, Wonwoo twisted the rod, causing the man to turn the other way due to the force. With a loud sound, the SVT member bonked him in the head.

Soon enough all the men were lying on the floor, some even ran away. Only their middle man, stood there, wavering and shuddering. Striding towards him, Mingyu spoke. "So who are you working for?"

The man kept backing away as they kept closing on him. "We can talk" he put forth his arm in defense, fearing what the outcome might be. "Speak" Wonwoo kicked a side of a rod, grabbing it.

"He ordered us to kill him" the man pointed towards the car. "We don't-" blood splattered on their faces, looking aghast as they witnessed the man falling down on the ground, a bullet straight in the middle of his head.

Looking around, Vernon and Wonwoo ran towards the area, examining from where the bullet had been shot. "It's a sniper" Mingyu observed the bullet and it's angle, clarifying it.

They looked towards the rooftops of the buildings nearby, unable to see in the dark. "They didn't want him to utter his name" Checking through his clothes, Mingyu found nothing except some ammos.

"Scoups has commanded for you'll to return with the 'Informant'!" With that they headed out, the said man, cowering away in fear at the backseat. "As long as you don't lie or cross us. You'll be fine" the male looked terrified with the blood staining their faces, not being able to tear his gaze away.

"Name?" Wonwoo muttered from behind the wheel. Trying to find his stuck voice and then finally succeeding, he said, "Kim JunYeong" JunYeong just prayed that he would be able to come out of this alive and well.

Witnessing the way, these men fought and slaughtered their enemies, he doubted if he would make it out alive. Promising to himself, to not cross them, he sank deeper on the car seat. His eyes fluttering close when he felt a needle pierce his neck.

"Kim JunYeong!" Hoshi searched for the man's information, "He has a wife and a son" He looked upto the leader who was frowning. "There's no way he came out of the blue to help us. He must be needing something"

Pondering on his words, Dino immediately searched for more information regarding the male and his family. "His family went missing a week ago" Perking up at the revelation, all the members gathered in the room.

It was after a long time that, all of them were present in a room. "Could it be related to our foe?" Dokyeom looked closely at the laptop, scrutinising the things written on it.

"If he knows him, he probably used to work for him" Jeonghan looked closely at the man, trying to configure his features. "Isn't he?" he mumbled to himself but was heard by Joshua.

"The criminal who had been removed from death row suddenly" and then it dimmed on them that someone powerful was behind his abrupt release from the prison.

They now were just waiting for him to wake up and tell them the truth.