37

All her resolves and determination to not return to the MAFIA WORLD, came crashing down as Yiseul suddenly heard Jun yell from the Cyber Studio

All her resolves and determination to not return to the MAFIA WORLD, came crashing down as Yiseul suddenly heard Jun yell from the Cyber Studio. "FUCK" Covering Haneul with the blanket and placing the Storybook aside, the female bolted downstairs.

"What's going on?!" Her members were pacing back and forth, exasperated and worried. "Dino's gone missing" The edge in Seungcheol's voice, made her heart leap out of her chest.

"WHAT!?" Yiseul hoped she had heard it all wrong yet she knew, she didn't. "He hasn't returned home since last night and his location isn't visible. Someone has restricted his location to be seen"

Hoshi frantically kept typing away on his laptop with Jun, scrambling something on his phone. "Try once again" Jeonghan urged them as they nodded.

Minghao sighed, almost hesitant yet ran to grab his own laptop and began searching for the youngest' whereabouts. His actions made some of their breath hitch while the other members were surprised. It had been a great amount of time before they had seen THE8 at work, diligent and quick like always.

"There's a firewall set!" Jun informed, his eyes not leaving the screen of his device. "We won't know who messed up with his location" Minghao continued after the male.

"What do we do now?" Seungkwan and Dino might be arguing and fighting most of the time yet they shared a deep bond and it was evident with the expression adorning Seungkwan's face, worry..and lots of worry.

"Let's go where his last location was" Joshua suggested which earned agreement from the others, "It's erased" Seungcheol cursed as he slammed his fist against the wall.

"Fuck" They knew very well that Dino was all capable of handling himself but him being the youngest member, a sense of anguish had spread across them.

SVT always believed in teamwork, individuality meant being vulnerable to them. Though each of their members were well-versed in each field of the MAFIA WORLD, being trapped or captivated alone didn't lessen the unease

"Let's go the meeting room" Seungcheol commanded as everyone immediately sprinted towards the designated room. Turning on the required electronic devices, Hoshi immediately showcased the last location of the youngest member.

"He was supposed to be home by this morning but-" They had already sent out search teams to scavenge for Dino but had received no hints or traces of the male.

"He never reached the location he was supposed to go to" Minghao couldn't lessen the crease forming between his brows. Everything that came down to the younger ones always worried the elders, especially if any harm provoked Dino.

"There's a man who could help us" Jun looked up from his laptop, "Seo Heejun" The 'Watchers' glanced at each other, nodding their head. "The informant who keeps tabs on everyone"

Apparently the infamous man was a former Mafia Member, absolutely prominent during his time and radiant teenage years. "He's a drunkard and a womaniser" Seo Heejun was still young but had acquired great fame for his spying deeds.

Yiseul rolled her eyes at the last sentence. "We could find Dino if seek help from him" "But how?" The female perked up at the query, a solid plan surfacing her mind.

"I'll go" Yiseul was determined to bring back the youngest from wherever he was without a scratch. She was ready to go to any lengths for him. Even if it meant to return to the MAFIA WORLD and endanger her own life.

"No fucking way" Jeonghan immediately protested but was quietened down by the female, "He's a womanizer" She spoke as a matter of fact.

"So what?" Mingyu questioned, "What more than to get something out of a man by seducing him? Especially men like Seo Heejun"

"You're so not doing that" Jeonghan was adamant on the issue. He was concerned about her safety but also felt a burn in his chest just by thinking about her being closer with any other man.

The male had already gone through it once and he wasn't ready to go through it again. "Jeonghan" Seungcheol called out to him. "Though I hate this plan of action with my whole being-"

Joshua continued after the leader, "It's the best we have at hand" Sighing deeply, all of the members finally agreed. "We'll be trying our best so that we avoid this plan but well-"

"I'll be fine guys and our priority is to bring Chan back. If that little piece of shit is just passed out somewhere after partying, I swear I'll beat the hell out of him"

The atmosphere lightened at her last words, a sense of reassurance that their youngest member would be fine. "With Dino" Vernon spoke while laughing, "It's entirely possible"

HEY LOVELIES ✨ Like I had said that I'll be writing a story based on BITTERSWEET by MINGYU X WONWOO, i hv FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY published it!!!Do check out if ur interested 💫HAPPY READING

HEY LOVELIES
Like I had said that I'll be writing a story based on BITTERSWEET by MINGYU X WONWOO, i hv FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY
published it!!!
Do check out if ur interested 💫
HAPPY READING

HEY LOVELIES ✨ Like I had said that I'll be writing a story based on BITTERSWEET by MINGYU X WONWOO, i hv FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY published it!!!Do check out if ur interested 💫HAPPY READING