12

"What a great timing to return from the dead!" Mingyu didn't look at Minghao, cause he wasn't upset with him and rather glad he was back but with Yiseul, he couldn't say that

"What a great timing to return from the dead!" Mingyu didn't look at Minghao, cause he wasn't upset with him and rather glad he was back but with Yiseul, he couldn't say that. "M-Mingyu" Yiseul's voice quickered with sadness, tears wetting her face.

"How do we know you'll are real?" Their sense of doubt was clenching the heart of the two members, unable to withhold their dithering stares. "What can w-we do to make you'll believe us?" The tremble in Minghao's words gave away the ache in his heart.

"Seokmin-ah?" Yiseul looked at the person who they could run to whenever they faced any trouble, "No" that's all he said while shaking his head. "I can't believe you, Choi Yiseul! You had to ruin my engagement ceremony" Mingyu's disdain towards Yiseul's return was visible even to the strangers and onlookers who knew nothing about the group.

"Kim Mingyu. Watch your mouth" Minghao wrapped his arms around her, anger seething through his eyes. Mingyu was crossing the line according to Minghao.

"I can testify if they are real or not" a new voice boomed throughout the room, followed by clattering steps that made everyone turn towards the person.

Indulging himself between Yiseul and Minghao, he threw a smile towards the other members. "Hyungwon Hyung?" Jeonghan was confused as to what really was going on.

"I was the one who took care of them all these months" Draping his hands over their shoulders, Hyungwon returned the small smile that was offered by the people by his side.

"Let's go and talk somewhere private" Scoups' announced causing Mingyu to frantically look around the room, "I'm not going anywhere. My Engagement ceremony can't be ruined just because someone decided to crash it" He held Eunhye's hand tightly in his, refusing to let go.

"You should go, Mingyu" With widening eyes, he repeatedly shook his head. "It's alright. The day is already almost over" Looking straight at Yiseul, he glared at her hearing Eunhye's words. Mingyu was upset at the fact that he was finally moving on but Yiseul had to pop out of nowhere and remind him of her existence.

"Mingyu-yah" Yiseul called out to him while his gaze was focused on his fiancè, "I didn't k-know you were getting engaged today or else I wouldn't have come back...today"

"As if" Scoffing at her justification, "I love you, okay" Mingyu had gotten better at expressing his emotions to Eunhye. Yiseul felt her arm getting a light squeeze, without looking knowing it was Minghao.

"I'm sorry but the ceremony is over due to some unwanted issues" Mingyu was treating the pair as if enemies, even worse, strangers. "It is for sure not CANCELLED but just postponed. I ask for your cooperation"

All the other members flooded out of the room, Hyungwon tugging the bestfriends with him. Mingyu stayed behind, apologising to his in-laws. Yiseul couldn't tear her gaze off him, desperate to know how he was when she was gone.

Breathing a sigh of relief when she step foot in their meeting that held too many memories close to her heart, Yiseul felt like she could finally breathe.

Limping her way towards her designated seat, she sat herself down but furrowed her brows when the members that were supposed to sit besides her were no longer sat there.

Dokyeom chose to settle himself on the far end of the table while Hoshi pushed his chair away from her. The members were treating her as if she a was plague, a disease. Though she was relieved that they didn't act the same towards Minghao, it scarred her.

Minghao noticing her members actions, took a seat besides Yiseul, grabbing her hands in his uninjured one. Hyungwon sensing the situation, settled with the pair, smiling at them.

"Mingyu's not here yet" the coldness in Jun's voice was a new sight for the pair of bestfriends, unable to fathom how things had changed since they were gone.

When her former lover arrived, in order to spite her, he purposefully settled in a seat across her. "Let's begin with the fantasy story then"

The special cameo I was babbling bout 😭CHAE HYUNGWON the man you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAE HYUNGWON the man you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!