02

Mingyu sat there in his car, resting his head against the wheel

Mingyu sat there in his car, resting his head against the wheel. The seat beside him was filled as a girl settled in. "Hey Mingyu!" The ring on her finger shone bright, just like the one on the male's finger. "Hey EunHye!"

A month after Yiseul's demise, Mingyu's parents arranged his marriage with one of their friend's daughter. They weren't able to see the condition their son was in and so resoluted to this solution though it didn't help at all. Mingyu was trying hard to move on and Eunhye, his fiancèe was understanding.

"Hey hyung! Where are you coming from?" Dino stood in the kitchen as Mingyu entered, "Date with EunHye" The exchange of words between the members kept on decreasing as days went by.

The youngest only sighed in defeat as he retreated back to his room. He missed his Hyung and Noona, unable to get them off his mind.

Dokyeom was seated in Mingyu's bed, his hands stuffed under the pillow. "Had a nice date?" he asked as Mingyu settled besides him. "Okay like always. EunHye is really a great girl, you know. I feel bad for not returning her love" He felt extremely bad about it but according to him, there was absolutely nothing he could.

"Return it then" Dokyeom didn't look up from his book that he had stuffed his nose into but he did when he said this to Mingyu, "You know I can't" Getting up, Mingyu removed the jacket he was wearing.

"You can't just live being stuck on her. You would need to move on someday, it's better to move on quickly then being heartbroken for a long time" Dokyeom was himself hurting but he couldn't bear seeing his bestfriend this way. He had found a suprisingly, amazing girl to try and move on but he just couldn't get over Yiseul.

"You're right. She's gone and I can't bring her back" Promising to himself that he'll try and move on, Mingyu slept that night with a new determination and focus. He urged himself to treat his Fiancèe right, there after.

On the other hand, there was a man who couldn't bring himself to forget how Yiseul was. How her eyes crinkled when she smiled, just like her brother. How her hair swayed in the wind and how he had fallen in love with her. Sitting in his room, Jeonghan was busy downing drinks until a knock interrupted him.

"Mind If I join you?" It was Vernon, Chwe Hansol. Silently urging the younger one to enter, he slowly shut the door. Soon another knock startled the underboss. "It's me, Seungkwan" He entered without waiting for any approval.

"Oh Vernon!" Seungkwan was surprised to find his friend there, "Hyung will you stop getting drowned in your sadness. Speak to someone" The same reason Vernon had visited, urging his hyung to open up. Jeonghan kept his feelings bottled inside. The loss of a younger brother and his love, unrequited that might be, was eating him up.

"I'll be fine" He wiped away a stray tear that slidded down his eyes, "You're not" the input wasn't loud, just barely about a whisper. Vernon looked down at his feet, not meeting his eyes.

"I don't know about anyone else but I knew, you were in love with her" Seungkwan brought Jeonghan in an embrace, holding him closely and ushered Vernon to join them. Jeonghan broke down into tears, some that he himself didn't know he was holding onto. He didn't know the younger members were this observant to notice his love for her, or his pain.

"I miss them so much" Jun held his mobile in his hands, gazing at the photo they had taken on their vacation. "Jun-ah!" Woozi rubbed his back in comfort but it wasn't helping much as he too was breaking down. The 96' liners were sat together, reminiscing the memories their group held together.

"Today is his birthday!" Wonwoo sighed deeply as he recalled the last year they had celebrated Minghao's birthday, except Yiseul wasn't present with them then.

"I never focused on our gang being broken apart but nowadays I think..It would be the best option. It doesn't feel right without them" Hoshi downed another drink, hiding his tears away.

"Everything has changed! Nothing's the same!"