Chapter 16

(A/N- Heyy guys! Another new chapter on the roll! You guys know the drill so I hope you guys enjoy the chapter^^ Now let's begin!)

-Aizawa POV-

I wake up to see myself in some kind of office which looks somehow familiar. I can't seem to remember hat exactly happened and how did I end up here. That is when I realize that this is Nezu's office. I hear a sound and look beside me to see Nezu and detective Tsukauchi waking up as well. They look confused just as me.

That is when everything washes over me.......Shadow and the USB. The Dark room. I remember everything now and by the looks of it, so do they. I slowly get up and walk towards the desk. I garb the laptop and turn it on. It needs a password. Nezu comes towards the desk and types in a password. He looks at me and opens his hand towards me.

"Give me the USB, I will download the evidence right away."

I hand the USB to him and then go to the coffee dispenser in the staffroom to grab myself a cup of coffee. I sigh. This is going to be a really long day. Once i am back in the office, I see a frowning Nezu and a confused detective looking at the laptop screen. I walk over and find that the USB had a number code with 4 digits and we had literally no clue what it could be.

"I think there must be some kind of clue to figure out this code. Shadow has done this before and I don't doubt that he will do it again."

"Sigh. Problem Child does really stick to his name."

"Detective, do you think you can manage to track down the other accomplices of Martial Hair? I am going to work on cracking this code."

"I am on it Nezu."

Tsukauchi leaves the room and Nezu turns to me.

"Aizawa, you may leave and I will call you if there are any updates."

"Okay."

I leave the office and head to the staffroom. Since I expelled my whole class this year, I am free so I might as well have another cup of coffee.
(A/N- Now I am craving for coffee. I just love coffee! Are there any coffee lovers here?)

-Izuku POV-

I am pretty sure they are all awake by now. I am going to go to the cafe today and today I am wearing a pale blue T-shirt with a white jacket on top and blue jeans. I have a white cap that goes well with my outfit and I had dyed my hair black again. I must get going now, the cafe is not going to open on its own.

I grab my phone and hurry out of the warehouse after making sure that no one was around.

I reach the cafe and start opening. The first ones to enter are my dear friends Shiggy, Stain and Dabi. I wave them from the counter where I was greeted with a smile in return.

"Hey Akuna! What's up?"

"The ceiling." I reply with a grin.

"C'mon dude seriously?"

"Wow Dabi. You got roasted by him again."

"Hey! Shut up Shiggy! I am not the only one who gets roasted! You do too!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

If I don't stop them, they are going to continue this forever.

"Guys, please be quiet and sit."

-3rd POV-

The two of them continue to argue so Akuna decides to take matters into his own hands. He gives them a death glare and if looks could kill, Dabi and Shiggy would have been dead a long time ago.