Chapter 40

(A/N- Hey guys! Yes, it is a double update!🥳🥳🥳 This is to make it up to you guys for posting the chapters a bit late🥲🥲 Anyways, Music is above and chapter below so let's get rollin')

-Aizawa POV-

We leave Bakugo's house and get into the car to our last house of the night before we finish up.

"Aizawa, whose house is left now?"

I look at the list I had with me and check the names. There was only one left and then it was it.

Akuna Shinto.

He is the only one left before we finish up.

I close the list and then sigh.

"We have Akuna left and then we will be done."

Nezu smiles and nods his head before jumping onto my shoulder and making himself comfortable in my scarf.

"Well then, let's go. I believe it is only a few blocks away from Bakugo's house isn't it?"

"Yes it is."

We drive and in 5 mins, we reach Akuna's house. We get out of the car, Nezu still in my scarf, and then walk up to the front door. I knock on the door and within a minute, it is opened by problem child himself. Nezu smiles at him and he smiles back.

"Hello Nezu and Aizawa-Sensei. Please, do come in."

He walks in and we follow him inside to a living room. The walls were white, which were filled with a few decorations and paintings here and there. The couch and table was black in color while the carpet on the floor was a pale green in color. There was a television in front of the couch which was placed on a green table as well. The cushions of the couch were pale green and so was the small vase which was on the table.

We sit down on the couch while problem child goes towards what seems like the kitchen. Within a minute or two, problem child comes back with a tray which had three pale green cups on it. He passes one of them to me and one to Nezu while he takes the last one for himself.

I take a sip and sigh in contentment.

My favorite coffee.

He made it extra dark just like I wanted.

Nezu takes a sip from his cup as well and smiles at Problem child.

"This is earl grey tea, am I right?"

Problem child smiles and nods.

"Yes it is. It is your favorite right?"

"Oh yes it is. How did you know?"

Problem child laughs and then grins at us.

"Being friends with a vigilante does have its peaks."

Nezu laughs and takes another sip of his tea.

"You prepared it so fast, how come?"

"I kind of expected you guys would come over so I had kept some hot water ready."

I sip my coffee and sigh.

"I seriously haven't figured out how you are even able to make it this dark. I tried so hard yet I am still unable to get it this dark."

He laughs and then winks at me.

"I have my ways."

He sips his coffee as well and then looks at us. I turn to Nezu and he nods his head.

"Problem child, we tried calling your mother earlier but she did not pick up. Do you have anyways of communicating with your mother?"

"Well, I call her once or twice a week since she is mostly busy nowadays. I doubt she would pick up today since today is one of her busiest days."