-22-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
A few weeks went by and the charges against Uraraka and Chloe had passed, the two being put into jail to stop them from "hurting others" until the court date.

Y/n and Bakugou were glad that the two would be leaving them alone but they were also annoyed that they'd be having to wake up early for this mess.

Anyways Y/n was back to work, not getting as much work since her boss wanted her to rest a bit. The same was said for Bakugou, but the blond would much rather be with Y/n.

But on the bright side of it all the couple was planning a date, or Bakugou was, wanting to treat Y/n to something fun and calm as opposed to what had been going on lately.

As she worked Y/n found herself getting bored, and not a normal bored but the kind that makes her do dumb stuff, and with more than enough work done, she had the time to do it.

So she grabbed her phone while spinning around in her chair, texting Bakugou, also feeling a bit "pent up" after Bakugou kept refusing her advances so she could heal.

Katsuki💕💕

Y/n💕:
Can you come home early?

Katsuki💕:
What's wrong?

Y/n💕:
I wanna be fucked on the counter
like my favorite book, that's what's wrong😕

Katsuki💕:
What the hell is wrong with you???
You're lucky nobodies around, and since when do you read?

Y/n💕:
Since you stopped fucking me?
In the book, the main guy sounds so fine💔

Katsuki💕:
I know damn well you're not texting me about
another man, a fictional one at that

Y/n💕:
Why not?
At least he can lay it down better

Katsuki💕:
..You piss me off
don't be scared when I get home soon

End of text thread

"YES! Oh wow...to be so grown and excited over this is a bit sad," Y/n said to herself, suddenly sitting back down.

"What have I become?"

But she didn't have a lot of time to ponder on that thought, 30 minutes passing and suddenly she could hear Bakugou in the driveway.

'He meant that?!!'

Now Y/n was truly shocked, her stomach doing flips as she even started biting on her inner cheek, containing her fear and excitement as she watched Bakugou walk in, ash blond hair looking a bit ruffled up as his muscles flexed from having to do a few exercises at the station.

"I'll give you a head start to the kitchen," he spoke, Y/n confused as she watched him pull off his shoes, Y/n not thinking that he was serious about the head start till he stood up, his demeanor making him seem larger than life.

"Where's the book at?" Bakugou asked "By the nightstand on my side," Y/n admitted "Alright, well hurry up, it's not gonna take me forever to find it" he rolled his eyes before walking into the room, leaving Y/n alone, the woman deciding to just do as said, having to stop herself midway.