A Different Perspective.

The survivors headed back to their camp from a failed attack on a moose goose nest. Still reeling from how brutal it had gotten, simply because of one tiny mistake. Everyone kept blaming either each other or themselves, some claiming that the plan was always doomed to fail, whilst others said they always doubted the whole idea of killing her and her children in the first place.

Needless to say, everyone was in a horrible mood.

Winona groaned. "Aw, we were so close! if only that rope held tighter, we still could've got at least one or two!"

-"The rope wasn't the problem! We simply didn't cover up that hole properly! Whose job was that anyway?" Woodie, this time questioned.

"And the spikes weren't sharp enöugh! Tis absurd! If it were left tö me, I would've made them extra sharp, tö hönör the sacrifice öf these yöung warriörs and make it be quick! Whöever failed this task, is abhörrent and deserves tö feel ashamed!" Wigfrid followed.

At that, Willow shook her head. "Why use lame spikes anyway? A lava pool would've been cooler!"

-"Hmmm...I think we should've waited until nighttime, simply to slice at all the babies' throats whilst they dreamed of whatever. That way they wouldn't have screamed and alerted their mother. Then, slaughter her as she, too, slept, unaware of her young's demise. We would've been left with plenty of blood for future sacrifices...Oh and down feathers of course." Wendy then calmly suggested.

Everyone stopped and turned to look at her. Some people gave her horrified looks while others looked rather unamused.

That is until WX chimed in, breaking the momentary dumbfoundedness.

-"REGARDLESS. WE ALL KNOW, IT WAS WILLOW'S FAULT."

The Firestarter immediately looked offended at this uncalled-for accusation.

-"Hey! It's those stupid pests that are everywhere! it's not my fault one just so happened to be standing underneath me! Besides, I didn't see you helping much either, jerk! If anything, Wilson's the one you should be blaming, he was in charge of luring in these things!"

-"What?! That's not true! Stop throwing these arbitrary, erroneous allegations!"

-"See? You can clearly see he's guilty! He's speaking in made-up words!"

-"Well, actually those are, in fact, the correct, proper terms–" Wickerbottom tried to explain but she, too, was cut off.

-"Exactly, I was trying to lead them in, but Maxwell's obtuse shadows trapped me within their prison, with one of them! That monster ruined my hair!"

-"Of course, you would blame me, Higgsbury. It's not like the Woodsman was the one who was supposed to warn me about their proximity. And since he screeched about birds, I was under the assumption the nestlings were nearby."

-"Oh no, you are not blaming me for this one, ya hoser! You should've known I was talking about the actual evil birds, not these clearly Canadian creatures!"

And so they argued on, people continuously blamed each other for their faults, any attempts at calming the group down, from Wickerbottom, Warly, Wes, and Walter were drowned out by the loud yelling...

But then, Webber screamed.

It was sudden and high-pitched, so it caught everyone's attention immediately.

He was crying as he looked on towards the survivors.

-"It-it was our fault actually...we're sorry...I think I– I think my friends accidentally followed us here...One scared Willow and now...Now everyone's hurt.... Because of me."