07 | first cooking at in laws house

"Ummmm hummm ".taehyung slowly woke up from his deep sleep He opened his eyes a little but immediately shut it when bright rays fall upon his face making it glowed up He blinks few times to adjust to the bright rays then open his eyes slowly and stare at the ceiling He huffs a little because of the headache he glance beside him and find that he's husband is already up then he glance at the digital clock his eyes widens when he realizes the time which was almost 11 am in the mid morning. He swiftly removed duvet from his body and sat up on the bed and get down from the directly walking inside the dressing room and rush towards the bathroom with clothes in his hands.

After quick shower he comes out of the bathroom with towel in his hand drying off his hair. He quickly did his beauty work like putting Vermilion,combing hair etc. Lastly he was wearing his bangles with focus that's why he didn't sense jungkook entering into the room.

"You woke up "Jk ask startling tae who was putting golden bangles in his hand taehyung look behind with wide eyes earning sheepish smile from jungkook for scaring him.

" Yaa jungkook you scared.well sorry for waking up this late".tae said glancing at jungkook with slight guilt Seeing him feeling guilty jungkook slowly walk towards him lift his chin with his index finger and looking into his eyes Before sighing He said softly

" It's okk jaan, it was common for you to sleep this much at the amount of alcohol u consumed last night that too with low tolerance of yours So don't feel guilty for others fault. okay?"
jungkook ask nodding his head like u understand In which Tae just nodded staring at jungkook handsome face thinking how he get this much nice husband whom he hurt even though it wasn't his fault just because of his father's selfishness an innocent man life got tangled with him He shake his head a little shrugging the same thing which is coming in his mind again and again no matter how much he tries to ignore it.

" Sorry jungkook I ruined the reception party yesterday and your family's reputation too I really didn't know that Lisa will give me alcohol instead of juice"

"Jaan, I said naa it's ok Let's go downstairs everyone is waiting for you".jk said before holding Tae hand walking out of the room and went downstairs.

D O W N S T A I R S _________

" Taehyung as today was your first cooking but due Lisa silliness that work didn't done So you will do that in night.Are you ready or not? If not then u don't have to do its just a ritual "
meera said looking at Tae who is sitting beside jungkook looking down biting lips.

" Mama I am not silly okay ".lisa whine holding her baby who is 3 year old looking at everyone with his doe eyes.

" Yaa.... Yaaa... I can see that".meera said rolling her eyes on Lisa who pout and look away huffing at the insult.

"So Taehyung what you decide" meera asked Taehyung who didn't tell anything until now.

" Mom I don't have any problem I know how to cook I will do that Just you all tell me yours favorite food I will cook it ". Taehyung said to everyone while Jungkook just look at his wife with pride Taehyung is definitely just perfect in every way.

N I G H T T I M E _______________

Taehyung cooked each and every dish which everyone demanded with gulab jamun as dessert He also the arranged table in which of course jungkook helped him.jungkook helped him in cooking also he's a high level of chef though.

At dinning room everyone were having their dinner with small chit chat in between Taehyung and Lisa were serving everyone Lisa also seat beside her husband who come back today morning He is a famous businesses man in UAE after making sure everyone has thier taste of dish in thier plates.