chapter 1

pov James Madison

I woke to the sound of my alarm going off. it read 5:00 A.M. time to get ready I only had an hour to get ready before my new job I was going to work for, Thomas Jefferson if I remembered his name right.I Quickly showered brushed my  teeth and hair and but on my best suit.I got into my light blue car it was small,but I was small to so It suited me. I arrived at the building. It was huge. I stepped inside with a knot in my stomach I felt so nervous. "you must be Mr. Madison" said a man who I immediately recognized as George Washington. " and you're here for the assistant job for Thomas Jefferson" he continued. "yes sir" I replied. 

"right this way" he said walking down the hall. I arrived at a wooden door. suddenly it swung open and a tall man with dark fluffy hair and beautiful brown eyes looked at me he was wearing a  magenta suit perfectly complementing his skin tone." So you must be James Madison" he said leading me inside while shutting the door behind us. " I was expecting someone...taller" he said with a smile in his voice. " I am 5'4" I argued back. 

"and I am 6'2" Jefferson replied with a smirk. He asked me a couple questions before giving me some papers to fill out.I couldn't help myself from staring at him occasionally. He was so cute. His hair looked like it was made of marshmallow I wished I could walk up a touch it  but then I could get fired and my parents certainly weren't going to take me back. Ever. Even if they offered to take me back I would refuse. not after what they said...not after what they did. I noticed I had been staring into space but not at a wall, or the floor, but directly at Jefferson. I blushed and quickly turned away back to my papers. as I worked I thought I thought I saw Jefferson staring at me but I just Ignored him. He had a lot of stuff on his mind and even if he was thinking about someone it certainly wouldn't be me of all people. I was unattractive, chubby, short, and not to mention very socially awkward. a few hours later It was time to leave.

"goodbye Mr Jefferson" I said leaving his office. "goodbye Jem-Mr Madison" He called back. as I was walking down the hall to my car I thought to myself did he really just call me Jem... no, there is no way he was about to call me Jem. He had to be thinking about someone else or something else.That night all I could do was think about him I didn't even consider the fact that I might be gay until now...but if was I would be happy to spend the rest of my life with Thomas Jefferson...Maybe.