chapter 10

pov Thomas Jefferson

        after a week of torturing Hamilton in small little ways ( unplugging his laptop, shuffling his papers, hiding his car keys ect.)  I was already thinking about me and Jemmy's wedding, I didn't Know anyone who did same sex weddings but maybe we could find someone. as I thought Hamilton walked in , avoiding my gaze. I glared at him wishing that I could burn holes though him with my eyes I still hadn't forgot what he did"Washington wants you two for a meeting with him.along with me, Lafayette, and Mulligan" he paused before saying" believe me I don't want to be there either." then gave me an equally nasty glare.

        During the meeting all I could do was glare at Hamilton and he glared back. Madison was holding my hand but that still didn't seem to make me any less angry.Washington must have noticed because he called the meeting off early as I turned around to leave. "Jefferson,Hamilton, Madison, Stay here." said Washington said in a stern voice." I turned around sweat beginning to roll down my face. had Hamilton told him. "sit" he commanded. We all sat down."do you two mind telling me why your both so angry." he said looking at me and Hamilton.We both glared at each other. " go on tell him" Hamilton said smirking. "if you say one more word" I threatened getting up."ENOUGH" Washington shouted.I immediately sat back down.

        " no one is leaving this office until I get some sort of answer"Washington said looking at us.  " Why" Hamilton said. " because I can't have you to glaring at each other, instead of paying attention, can one of you even tell me what that meeting was about"Washington said his voice so sharp it could cut a mountain. me and Hamilton both shook our heads. he raised a eyebrow at us. "go on tell him what you did" Hamilton said with a glare." you spied on me! not the other way around." I snapped back. " What were you two even doing"he replied back "don't you DARE bring Madison into this"I said slamming my fist on the table." Hamilton!Jefferson! what is going on" Washington asked sounding both confused and angry. Then I remembered Madison's was there. he looked at me with an apologetic expression. 

       just as he was about to say something I interrupted him. "Me and Madison do have something to tell you" said pausing and grabbed Madison's hand " we have been dating for a while now" I continued my voice shaking  "and yesterday we got um engaged" I said feeling like I might puke. Washington looked at us with...pride in his eyes as if he was watching his son get engaged."congratulations" he said looking at us me and Madison stared back at him."and No I won't tell and one about your engagement." almost the minute he finished his sentence Mulligan stepped inside with some papers" by the way wash-wait you to are engaged  he said pointed at me and Madison." Mulligan keep your voice down But it was to late Lafayette, Laurens,and Burr, had paused next to the door. " Your engaged " Lafayette squealed. "oh please tell me you haven't found a marriage officiant I have a licences and everything" he said. " okay?" I said having no clue where Layette got a wedding officiant license but it didn't matter."one quick favor, please don't tell any one though" They all agreed to keep it a secret.