Chapter 6

pov Alexander Hamilton

       Time skip eleven months

         why do I do this to myself I thought  to myself while writing a essay. It was 2:00 A.M.  and this wasn't even due for two more weeks and yet here I was torturing myself for no reason. Maybe I DO have depression, whatever.I thought spinning in my office chair.I had a way more pressing issue why was Jefferson and Madison getting so cozy together .Also if I wasn't mistaken I could've sworn I saw Madison get in Jefferson's car Jefferson of all people. Something  was up between those two Something fishy or should I say flowery. 

        I saw the way they looked at each other during meetings when they thought no one was watching, how they held hands when they thought no one was looking.the names they called each other when they thought no one was listening (so far he had heard Jemmy, sugar, darling, sweetie, lovely, and Tommy) the way they sometime fell asleep while snuggling or laid on each other's laps when they thought they were all alone in Jefferson's office.

        I didn't Know about Madison, but Jefferson had always seemed just a little more on the gay side of things and they looked like they were into each other but he still didn't have any real evidence well in a week (I promised Lauren he would spend time with her tonight and had meetings for the rest of the week.)but next week he would find out stuff, all the stuff.I had to find out.I had to no matter the cost. 

        I waited and kept waiting finally it was the day after 14 hours of work it was time to go home. I watched them through my window they both got in the car and drove off toward Jefferson's place now was the time I raced down the stairs into the parking lot and got into my car it was black as midnight perfect for sneaking around undetected I made sure to stay at least one car behind Jefferson. I was about a block to his house before I pulled over and decided to walk the rest of the way.

        when I arrived at his house Jefferson and Madison had been walking inside.Jefferson was holding a bag of something " I love you" said Jefferson wrapping an arm around Madison. I felt disgusted but I pressed forward,then I noticed a window next to some garbage cans and scampered up on them what I saw next shocked Me half to death.