Chapter 13

pov James Madison

        One hungover Jefferson was sleeping his face snuggled in my chest.we were on the couch. I was glad it was a Sunday. today I could just stay home and take care of my Tommy.I tried to get up to make us some breakfast. Tommy wrapped his arms around me clinging on to me. " don't leave me jemmy" he mumbled in his sleep. "I  won't drink I promise," he whimpered his grip tightened on me."DON"T GO!!!" he yelled sitting up on the nearly falling off the couch."babe are you okay" I asked worried" " he hugged me crying " I-I had a dream th-that y-you left me-he-he" he said wailing curling up on the couch.It hurt me to see him like this, I leaned over him hugging him as I kissed every inch of his face.

        "I love you so much" he cried.nuzzling his face into my chest again. I noticed he was holding his hand to his eye. I gently removed taking it putting it in mine. " how many times do I have to say it I LOVE YOU" I said cuddling him back. "now how about we make some breakfast I said getting up. he looked up at me before slowly standing up."sorry I'm still a bit hungover" he said looking at me embarrassed.After a quick breakfast of bacon and eggs ( not mac'n'cheese despite Tommy protests.) I returned to the couch Tommy followed me holding a Ice pack to his face. he almost immediately sat on my lap the minute I sat down. we snuggled and watched a movie together. Tommy's stomach let out an odd grumble, he tried to stand up but he was to late.  he threw up all over us.

        he immediately ran over to the kitchen getting some paper towels and ignoring the throw up on himself and began to wipe me down. "okay,Okay" I said "I'm going to go take a shower" as I got up. " do you mind if I um join you" He said shyly. I looked him up and down  there was throw up on his pajamas and dried blood on his arms. "okay" I said walking over to the shower.

        as we got into the bathroom I started to take off my clothes. Tommy took his off to I thought to myself on how perfect he was. he had perfect the most perfect abs and chiseled pecs, if you put him in a textbook he might be mistaken for a god.I couldn't help myself, I ran my finger down his chest tracing the perfect lines in his skin causing him to giggle. we stepped into the shower the water pouring down my back the warmth soaking into my skin. Then I looked over at Tommy the water went cold.I swore I was going to start drooling. The water was steaming off his skin while running down his perfect body. "watcha lookin at" he said turning around looking at me a smile painted on his face. I blushed at the view, his front was even better than the back.I started to get hard I had to turn around but it was nearly impossible to tear my eyes off of him.