Intro.

Intro.

Falling in love can cause you a storm of emotions and feelings that are quite difficult to understand or control. Falling in love is like living in a dream; the last thing you want is to wake up from it. It's like eating your favourite ice cream too many times and never getting tired of it; it's discovering that, perhaps, there is more variation of that flavour than you could ever imagine. It's discovering shadows of your favourite colour, which, until that day, you had no interest in.

Falling in love is highly magical and romantic, mainly if it is the first time you get involved with this complicated, frightening, emotional, intriguing and yet most desired word. It makes you feel new, re-born; it makes you feel on the edge and high all the time but without any drugs involved. It makes you see the world with different eyes and teaches you how to share when, maybe before, you have been used to doing everything yourself.

It requires effort, respect, trust and truthfulness mixed with a little madness, creativity and passion. It's selfless and will make you give in your whole self with the thought that perhaps, you will never receive anything back.

Falling in love is an almost ethereal feeling, one of the best things that can happen to you, but it doesn't come without a price. As magical and unforgettable as it can make you feel, sometimes it hurts you to the point that it can break you. Because falling in Love is not always a "forever promise," and in truth, you can't even decide who you will love. Sometimes, it won't be reciprocated; sometimes, it won't be how you expected, and others won't be the forever you thought. 

That's when you become familiar with the word " break up".  Being feared by most and not appreciated is always linked to "negative emotions" like pain, sadness, loneliness and sometimes can make you feel. Worthless, pushing you to the lowest point of your life.

Breaking up hurts, not a little, if you genuinely believe in that love. However, it isn't always a curse; sometimes breaking up can be a true blessing. Can happen, in fact, to be the kind of shake that your life needs, and can be the start of something new and forceful.

Not all the bad in the world comes to hurt you, people may say and most believe that what can't kill you makes you stronger.

That may be my case, I'm not sure. The only thing I know is that fate always had a stronger role in my life and after my break up with my first and only love, it seems to have taken full control of it.

Shit always hits the fan.

Welcome to a new adventure.

A few things you should know...

-English isn't my first language. However, I'm trying my best to have an easy-to-read story with as few mistakes as possible.

- Language can sometimes be strong

- Steamy... means a great share of s*x scene.

- Not 18? You shouldn't be reading that.

- Feedbacks? Yes, please!

- Comments? I would love some.

- Votes? Keep them coming.

- Review? It will be a dream!

Feel free to follow me as well for updates and insides of my books.

That said,

Enjoy the read.

Copyright © 2022 by AriaS.

All rights are reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.