8. Dusk

"Autumn" The way my name rolls out of his tongue, is the sexiest way anyone has ever said my name, Elijah included. And the fact that Aden, my mystery man, happens to be just as sexy as his voice, makes my insides lighten up on fire the moment my eyes land on him, hidden in the alley just beside the bar. The few lights illuminating the parking lot makes the area where he is standing quite dusky even though it's enough for my eyes to see him. Hell, I'm sure I could see him even with closed eyes in the darkest of the place.

"You know. I keep having this feeling about you which makes me wonder if it is a good thing for me to be outside with you just now." My steps are slow but confident as I approach him and at the same time, as I walk, my anticipation it's killing me. " Something tells me to walk away..."

"Yeah? And why is that?" His voice is so raspy that it seems to scratch his throat as he speaks but that's what makes my panties wet already. Something in his voice is so damn addictive that my nerves and libido, have no control over it.

"To start, you are going to be my boss soon."

"Soon but not yet...and the fact that you are here, clearly means that you don't care about it."

"Yeah, I don't. But still, it's wrong."Licking my lips I take a step further and enter the dusk alley, I click my tongue at him " Really though...there's something in you that says danger...something that tells me you are nothing but trouble." Pushing me against the wall behind us, Aden presses his hand on the side of my head against the wall, caging me with his impenetrable and massive body. The warmth coming from him embraces me right away and before I can think straight my hands are on his chest, searching for a contact that I've been craving for over a week now.

"But you like danger, don't you? Because once again, you've followed me" The minty taste of his breath tickles my nose as he speaks and when he lowers his hand to reach my neck with his rough lips, I feel my chest fill with so much air that a gasp finds his way out undisturbed.

"I do. In fact, I like it...I just wish to know why my brain somehow wants me to run away from you" Tilting my head to the side I let mystery man lips nibble undisturbed on my neck while one of his hands moves from the side of my head, down my collarbone, following V the neckline of my top.

"I don't know. Maybe for the same reason, my brain keeps looking for you." I can feel his arousal pressing through his pants while one of his hands takes a handful of my breasts, cupping one of them into a tight and firm squeeze that has me moan. " Should we go elsewhere?" Kissing passionately my neck he teases my sensitive skin with the tip of his tongue and as much as I like that, I need to force myself to stay in control for now and not let go just yet.

"Why would we? No one can see us here" Truth is, going somewhere else will require us to move, to talk and spend extra time together. But right now, all I want is to feel his cock deep inside me once again. Like all the prohibited fruits, I had a taste of it and now I want more.

Smirking against my skin it takes Aden two-second to move his free hands from the wall, down my flat stomach and before our eyes can meet his fingers are already unbuttoning my jeans.

" You are something else...aren't you?" With calculated perfection, Aden's finger sneaks carefully inside my jeans once the button pops open and, burning me in his stare as if trying to read my inner thoughts, he reaches for my sex, pressing his middle finger against my soaked centre. " and soaked already...I bet you've been fantasizing over me since the night of the gala" Rubbing his fingers along my slit he keeps looking at me as my lips part in order to let a silent gasp go, he hooks his index around the fabric of my panties, pulling them aside. " Dreaming about my fingers touching you...teasing your wet pussy until your legs couldn't hold it anymore..." His dirty words come out in short and hoarse whispers which makes my core throb even more. Teasing my sex just as he is saying, Aden slips his middle finger along my slit, reaching my clit for a second, before rubbing all the way down until to my soaked hole. " ...I bet you had many wet dreams since then, all of them ending up with me burying myself inside you...over and over again"

Slipping one of his fingers inside me, Aden parts my legs with his knee and pressing his finger deep inside me he watches as my teeth sink into my bottom lip, catching the soft mons otherwise ready to be let free.

" I know you did...because I did. Every fucking day after that gala I dreamed about your tight pussy and how good it felt around my cock. " Thrusting inside me in short and hard stroke, Aden has my breath become uneven and just as a moan leaves my lips, he gives me a wide grin. The pressure against my entrance as he presses another finger inside me is enough to have me roll my eyes and when his palms press against clit, teasing me even more, I'm a gooner.

"Sounds about right..." The deep voice that leaves my chest doesn't seem to belong to me anymore. His thrust now faster and deeper are making my body quivering and all I want is to do the same to him. Reaching for his bulge, I try to unbutton his jeans just as fast ." ...So, why don't we get straight to the point?" Reaching for my hair and grabbing a handful of it, Aden pulls me in his direction but before doing anything, he stares at me sucking my bottom lip. There is conflict in his eyes yet it disappears when he diverts the direction of his own lips down my jaw.

"As you wish" Biting the outline of my jaw while keeping me from hair, Aden flips me in his embrace and just like that night, he presses my back against his chest while making me face the wall. " Try to hold your scream, Lilith."

"Lilith?" I ask resting already my hands on the wall. " Yes, Lilith, goddess of temptation...worse than the Devil himself". Smacking my ass before biting on my neck, Aden curls his finger around the hem of my jeans and panties, hovering on me as if to protect me from third eyes. Taking a step back, he pulls both of them down and as they roll down my legs, I can feel his eyes on my bare ass. " What a view" He whispers unbuckling his belt and when the sound of his zip rolls down echoes in the alley, my core throbs and I'm sure he can see how wet I'm becoming.

"Fuck me already, Lucifer" The sound of plastic being ripped followed by silent strokes, forces me to arch my back enough to reach a comfortable and easy position for the both of us. Tilting my head I watch as mystery man and boss to be, rolls on a condom the moment my eyes land on his impressive cock, I feel my walls clench in anticipation. That is something that it's gonna be difficult to get used to.

"Part of your legs..." The demanding tone suits him very well just as the devilish smirk on his perfect lips. " I'm gonna make you come so hard...that dreaming about tonight it's all you're gonna be able to do for the next few days." Dirty as it sounds, I have no doubt believing that and, reaching for my hips, he holds me still as he guides his tip right in between my moistened folds.

"'Challenge accepted"