9.Twist

Gripping at the wall in front of me as I hide my face in my arm to contain my scream, all I can feel are my energies being drained out of me and Aden's cock reaching places inside me that no man before had ever actually explored. His fingers, pressed against my clit, are making my body melt into butter and the fact that his lips have never left my skin - not even for one second - is frying my nervous system.

" Fuck...don't stop...please don't..." Even my words seem to have difficulties escaping my lips, which now are busy sucking his fingers. Resting his head close to mine, in a way that our cheeks can touch, he thrust a little harder inside of me and god, if I can reach the sky with my fingers. " Oh darling...I have no intention of stopping any time soon."

And that's exactly what he did. I'm not sure for how long we have been in the alley fucking, but surely it must have been a while because once we reached our orgasms, we went straight for two more. Where have you been all my life, you God of sex?. With his arms still wrapped around my waist and his back now flat against the wall, Aden keeps both of us from falling. My legs are completely jello and still shaking, but so is he all roughed and messy, which almost makes me want to jump his bones again.

"Is every encounter between us going to be like that?" Buttoning up his jeans with his eyes on mine, he looks at me with a dirty smile stamped on his lips, and for the first time, I feel the urge to kiss him. Urge that I need to repress because this is a no-kiss deal.

" I surely wouldn't mind that. But since I assume we're gonna meet most of the time at work, I'm not sure we can just hide and fuck all the time" Now is my turn to button up my jeans, and I swear, I can see desire dripping down Aden's eyes.

"Why not? I'm sure the clinic has plenty of hidden spots where we can hide..."Standing now beside me, he ran his finger through my messy hair, tickling my neck slightly with his fingertips. " ...and besides, we both have private offices."

"I don't know you...but I usually tend to work in mine" Resting my head against his chest I let his finger trail down my neck until his index found the v cut of my shirt. I can't believe that after all that, here we are again, craving more of whatever this is. Sneaking beneath the fabric of my shirt and bra, Aden tugs his finger around my nipple, twirling and pulling in a way so perfect that my body is once again on fire.

"Well...I'm sure you can do more than work in there" Pressing his hard erection against my lower back Aden lowers his face enough to reach my neck where he slowly starts to leave wet kisses followed by a light bite. Grinding on me, he has both of us gasping in no time and I can't believe myself when the thought of fuck him again - right here, right now- hits my every sensitive sot in my brain. If it wasn't for his phone which promptly started to ring, we probably would have gone there in the next ten seconds.

"Fuck" That's all he says as his eye meets with the screen. I can tell from how his jaw clenched reading the name on it that he is not happy about whoever is calling. Taking a few steps back while letting my hair go, he turns his back to me, picking up the call. I can't really make out what it's going on but the few words I get from the conversation happening are not nice. Lots of cursing and a lot of anger too. It looks like our evening is about to end.

" Do you live far from here?" he asks the moment he comes back. I can tell he is not happy and in a hurry, yet he is giving me the nicest smile he can.

" Not really. Look if you need to go...go don't worry about me. I can manage to get myself home"

" I'm not worried. I just really want an excuse to stay with you a little longer. Also, I need to cool down because otherwise, I think I might kill my younger brother."

"Noah's father?"

" Yes. He is...I don't even know. He has never been the same since he broke up with his girlfriend."

"Noha's mother?"

"No. The one before her. I have no idea what happened...I only know that he returned from London with a child and a girl we had never heard of before."

"Sounds like a piece of work your brother..." Pulling up my hair into a tight ponytail, I watch Aden curve his lips into another smile. I really want to know more about this man. But I can't. I know I can't. " Anyway...you go, I think I might walk a bit...I feel like my legs need to gain some strength again"

"Oh...is that so?" Walking out of the alley, we both step in the light of the parking lot, but surrounding us, there isn't really much. A few cars and a motorbike that I know who belong to. " Then I'd say...I might have won the challenge."

"Right...this time..."

"Does it mean there will be the next time?"

"We'll see...Boss"

"Okay..." He nods, moving slowly away from me towards his motorbike. " Just so you know...if this fucker wouldn't have called, I would have made you scream my name all night long, Autumn."

And I know he would have made me, after all, he did make me cum hard as promised and even more than once. I have the feeling that this man is going to be the death of me just as I'm sure that he will be nothing but trouble.

Taking out my phone from my pocket, I quickly scroll down the screen reading quickly the many notifications I have. Mainly from the workgroup chat, I don't really read them, not until my eyes catch a message from Angel, one of the closest people I have after Melissa.

"Don't freak out, but I thought you should know" The picture attached to the message almost made me drop the phone.

Elijah is back. How long until our paths will cross again?