5.Day 0.

It doesn't happen very often to have such a beautiful bright day in January - in London- and yet, as I walk towards the clinic, the sun showing behind the buildings hits my skin enough to warm me up. " Morning Miss Smith″ She must be surely over sixty and yet, her smile is always impeccable just like her style. I wish to age just like her.

" Morning Autumn. Your first appointment will be here in twenty minutes."Even her voice is amusing. She reminds me of my gran somehow, when she died she was probably a few years older.

" Thanks. Wasn't it a ten though?"

" Last minute appointment. You know how things are lately around here..." With my coffee in my hands, I walk towards my office. Being a children therapist isn't bad at all. I love children, but what I love most are my children. Everyone is special in their own way.

" So...what happened to you last night? I didn't see you coming back..." Melissa, of course, is waiting for me on my bright yellow couch, which is kind of funny because those are small couches designed for children, not for adults.

" Morning to you, Melissa," I say while getting off my coat and adjusting my blouse, I turn over to look at myself in the mirror. I don't look so bad for having slept not more than 2 hours. Gosh I can still feel mystery man's hands all over my body and by how my nipples harden I guess I'm still under his spell." Nothing really. I was home before you"

" Mh...how come? Wasn't Mystery man as good as he looked?" Naughty details are her favourite thing to talk about. If only she knew...

" You have no idea..." Shaking my head I let myself fall on the big chair behind me before turning on it in order to look in her direction. " It was better than good...Gosh If only my body could talk.."

" He can't ...but you can missy, so why don't you express yourself?"

The smirk on her face forces me to shake my hand and, resting my back against the chair behind me I let a sight trespass my lips " I haven't been able to shake his smell out of my brain..neither his voice. Let alone his touch...which only makes me wet again. Everything was too much and everything was too good..."

"Uh...I bet that mystery man had a very good tool then..."

" Mel...You know me, I always go big in everything I do but him...men, I felt he was ripping me apart!" Hearing Mel chuckle at my words makes me laugh softly too and with one more dramatic sight, I shake my head once more. " I don't know. I only know that I couldn't sleep all night...

" Well, I bet you couldn't.... I can see your body screaming for more right now!"

" Tell me about that...you remember Jack?... I had to keep him close all night to satisfy my appetite..." I whisper the last few words feeling already naughty enough. Jack, indeed, is my loyal vibrator.

" So do you know who he is?"

"Nope. I didn't ask...which is good. Imagine if he works here for real and he wasn't an investor...!" Somehow the idea thrills me even more. " Besides...something kept telling me to run away...you know, I had such a weird feeling about it..."

" And yet there you were, getting your panties ripped."

"Uh shush. Anyway, did Mr Trevor said something about who is going to take his place once he is gone?"

" Nope, but I'm sure we will meet our new boss soon. " A knock on the door interrupts us and just as Melissa stands up, a little ginger head comes right in, running in my direction.

"Miss Leaf!" In less than a second Jason is wrapped around my legs and before I can ask, his father comes in too, looking already quite tired. " Sorry Miss Devlin..."

" Oh, don't worry. I guess he was excited to see me right?" I say in a sweeter voice looking down at the little human hugging me " I'll see you later Mel." I say in her direction before looking at Jason and then at his father. " So, how are things going at home?" My job is the best. That's why I come to work every day happy.

Listening to kids describing their emotions or feelings is mesmerising. They can use the weirdest and yet effective metaphor to describe what's going on inside their heads and little pumping hearts. Talking to their parents is the difficult part but still, nothing too hard. That's why my days seem to be flying away, the time passes by way too quickly and in fact, today as well, I almost didn't realize that it is 5 o'clock already.

" I'm stuck here for a few hours still. I'll see you at home x"

" Ok... I'm gonna make dinner then"

" If you are not too busy thinking about mystery man :P" Melissa can be many things but her best qualities are for sure the fact that she is funny, a font of pure joy and also naughty, very.

" Don't even let me think about it...I couldn't get my thoughts straight today and my friend down there neither..."

" Gosh...you should find out who he is, I'm sure the second time will be even better"

" God...You're right. I'm not gonna make dinner, Jake is waiting for me!"

" Have fun girl x!" Just as I slip my phone back into my pocket Mr Trevor waves in my direction distracting me from my naughty thoughts, if only that could help my intimacy stop screaming for sex.

" Autumn dear, I was hoping to see you today" Mr Trevor's voice always reminds me of the one of a grandfather, sweet and caring. I would say a father too but I never had one so I have no idea.

"Mr Trevor good evening. Everything all right?"

" Yes, Dear everything is good. I have...a small favour to ask." By his smile, I can tell it's either something private or something he really cares about.

" Sure, anything."

" You see...My youngest son has a son..." Taking a small breath he slowly starts to walk with me towards the door of the clinic. " And his son is deaf. They just moved here from New York and so we didn't have time yet to find an interpreter or someone anyway that could help us at the moment with his need. " I can see his eyes leave me for a second, landing on a man not too far from us. "I was wondering if I could ask you to see him a few hours a week? Just checking how it is doing...and all. " Who's that man? I don't think I've ever seen him around. Gosh, I really must be desperate today because only looking at his broad back as my wall clench. " He doesn't have a mother and his father, my son... well he isn't really focused right now."

" Oh...I understand Mr Trevor, it will be my pleasure to see him. Should I schedule him in? And what's his name?"

"You are a sweetheart darling. His name is Noah and any day will work." Mh. Noah, just hearing the name makes me smile. When I thought there was a future with Elijah, Noah was the name we picked for our child if we ever had a boy.

" Let me see what I can do.." Taking my agenda from my purse I look through my schedule, and gosh If I am full. Trying to figure something out I don't even pay attention to the man standing with Mr Trevor and, since they whisper, I decide to mind my own business. Yet my skin seems to react to that presence because my body shivers, causing the little air I have standing up. You are desperate Autumn, get a grip! "Later ..Aden" that's the only clear thing, I can hear and when I look up the man has already is back on us, walking away.

" Sorry, Dear...anything?"

" Friday evening at 6?"

" Aren't you supposed to finish at that time?"

" Not if I have a patient."

" Thank you." The sincere smile coming from Mr Trevor makes me smile too. He is a really nice man to be a super-rich hands-on boss. I wonder if whoever will take his place will be just as good.