X

SATURDAY, QUALIFING DAY, SILVERSTONE

The following day I woke up early, as usual, once I returned to the room, after the unusual meeting between me and Carlos the night before, I struggled a little to fall asleep again. I turned to the other side of the bed and found Lando sleeping like a baby, so as I stood up I tried to make as little noise as possible. I went to the bathroom, did my skincare, put on makeup, some mascara and lipgloss, as usual, and combed my hair, now I woke up every morning before Lando, to give my face and hair a fix. Then I went back to the bedroom and got into bed, moving closer to Lando.

"Good morning" I whispered hugging him

"Good morning love" he whispered to me in a hoarse voice, still asleep

"How are you? I didn't even hear you come back last night" I asked him

"Yes, you're right, it's just that I stayed for dinner longer than expected, also because Oscar wanted me to meet his girlfriend" he replied

"Did you go to bed early yesterday? Because when I entered the room you were already asleep" he asked me

"Yes, yesterday I was a little sleepy, so I went to bed early" I told him, avoiding telling him what happened with Carlos and Rebeca, also to avoid moments of embarrassment

"Anyway, breakfast has already arrived, I'll eat now and then I have to go because Max wants to talk to me before the qualifications" I explained to him

"Ok babe, but come here first" he said pulling me back towards his chest placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Come on Lan hahaha" I told him between kisses

"Okay, I'll only let you go if you promise me one thing," he began

"What?" I asked him curiously

"That today you will also cheer a little for and during the qualifications" he asked me with soft eyes.

I sighed and smiled to myself shaking my head

"Come here" I said, motioning for him to come closer.

I approached him and I whispered in his ear

"I always cheer for you a little."

He turned towards me a little surprised by my confession, but then gave me a long kiss on the lips

"Come on, now go change" I told him smiling

"Okay, see you later then" he replied

"Yes, see you later Lan."

He got up from the bed and approached me, I didn't have to raise my head, because Lando was a few centimeters taller than me.

"See you later" he replied, leaving a kiss on my cheek.

I smiled to myself as I changed, I put on a white skirt and the usual redbull t-shirt, but for Lando I also put on a small pin with an orange flower, while I left the room, I bit into a piece of brioche.I went down to the hotel garage, and found my motorbike waiting for me, I had missed it so much, because living in a world dictated by rules, it was the only pastime I was allowed. I put on my gloves, jacket and helmet and left the garage, speeding through the streets.

After a while, riding the motorbike gave me an adrenaline rush that I hadn't felt in a while. Once I arrived at the paddock, I parked my bike and headed towards the Redbull pits.

As I was walking, I passed the Mercedes pits, where Lewis Hamilton and George Russell were talking to their team principal, Totot Wolff. Then I passed in front of the Ferrari pits, and I saw that Charles and Carlos were there talking to Vasseur. Charles saw me from afar and nodded at me with a smile, unlike Carlos, who stared at me the entire time with a smirk on his lips.