XIX

"Fuck, I have to hurry," were the only words that echoed in my brain after Carlos left. I went up to my room, and checked the time, it was seven thirty, so I should be ready by eight. So I went to take a shower, as fast as I could, and then decided to move on to my hair since that was the part that took me the most time.

I opted to do it wavy, so I did some simple curls and then opened them.
As usual, I went pretty light on the makeup, a little mascara, a little highlighter and my favorite lip combo.
Since I didn't want to overdo the outfit, because I didn't even know where Carlos wanted to take me, I opted for a simple white dress of cream-colored satin and simple white heels.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost eight, and sure enough, as I was grabbing my bag, I got a text from Carlos.

"I'm out there, are you ready?"

My heart started beating fast at the thought that Carlos and I were going out to dinner together and alone.

"It's just a simple dinner between acquaintances" I thought to myself

"Yes, I'm going down, I'm coming" I wrote to him

I grabbed my bag, and went down the stairs with my heart in my throat, and when I got to the entrance, I saw his gray Ferrari waiting for me at the door, with him leaning against the door looking at me with that grin of his. I crossed the entrance hallway feeling his gaze fixed on me, and I went out. He was wearing a simple white shirt with the first buttons unbuttoned and black pants, he was breathtaking.

"Eres hermosa"

I smiled at him, not understanding what he had just said in Spanish.

"You're not bad either" I replied chuckling

I started to go and sit down in. car, but he preceded me and opened the door for me to sit down, and since the car was quite low, he took my hand, to help me as best he could.

"Thank you" I said looking into his eyes

He smiled back and took a seat in the car.

"So? Where are we going, I'm starving" I asked him once we had started

"Surprise"

"Come on, at least a clue" I said looking at him

"Mhh no" he said turning to me with a grin

I sighed to myself, and turned to the window, to admire the view of the Milanese hills at sunset, it was wonderful. After almost an hour of driving we arrived at a beautiful restaurant on top of the hills. As I tried to get out of the car, Carlos preceded me and opened the door, to help me out. He held out his hand and I grabbed it to get out.

"You know Sainz, stop being so sweet, because I might get used to it" I said to him getting out of the car

He rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Wait for me here, I'm going to park" he said getting back in the car

While I was waiting for him, I took some pictures of the sunset.

"Shall we go?" I heard his voice ask me from behind

I nodded following him as we entered the restaurant. It was a very beautiful restaurant, lit by soft lights and with jazz music in the background.

"Good evening sir, may I accompany you to the table?" a waiter asked us as he approached us

"Yes, thank you very much Mario, a table for two on the balcony" he replied as if they had known each other all their lives

The waiter smiled at him and led us to the table. We were outside, on a balcony that had a wonderful view.

"Is this okay with you, sir?"