Chapter 5

The girls walked to their classes, Natherine to English, and Ardor to Algebra with Risuka as they both sat at the group table with Androw and Malervick.

Risuka: “*sigh* Summer went by really fast…”

Ardor: “I know it did.”

Risuka: “Well I wish summer was longer so I can rest in peace in the cabinet in the forest.”

Ardor: “Honestly, Risuka- I can say the same here.”

Norbury: “Alright, class. Welcome back, especially you, Androw.”

Androw: “Hi.”

Norbury:(to Androw) Hello. (then to the class) Some of you all probably know the rules, do you?”

Everyone: “Yes, Monsieur Norbury.”

Norbury: “Good. So, today we’re going to be taking a quiz that we’re going over together- and then y’all can do the rest on your own. Now who wants to pass out papers? (Malervick raises his hand) Alright, Malervick- come on up there and you can pass out papers to the class.”

Malervick: “Alright.”

Malervick walked from his seat to the stack of papers to hand to the classmates.

Androw: “Psst! Ardor!”

Ardor:(turning to Androw) What is it?”

Androw: “Have you met the new student yet?”

Ardor: “Oh yes, I’ve met him. Have you?”

Androw: “Yeah, I’m not gonna lie- he seems quite mysterious, don’t you think?”

Ardor: “I think so too.”

Androw: “Yeah… well… have you seen anyone making friends with the new kid?”

Ardor: “I did see one of them.”

Androw: “Who?”

Ardor: “Malervick. Well, he and the new kid had known each other since they’re younger. And the weirdest part is they started dating.”

Androw:(unimpressed) What the fuck? They started dating- is this all the sudden, Ardor?”

Ardor: “No, it wasn’t! Ever heard their conversation while I was talking to Natherine?”

Androw: “Yeah, I’ve heard it all- (Ardor took a piece of paper) while I was talking to Roland. (he took the paper and passed the two to Malervick and Risuka) …and yeah, that was kinda fucked up.”

Ardor: “I know right? I had to admit he kinda reminds me of Ayano Aishi from Yandere Simulator.”

Androw: “*gasp* Oh my god, I’ve heard of Yandere Simulator!”

Ardor: “You have?”

Androw: "Yes, I’ve heard a lot of anime!”

Ardor: “Me too!”

Norbury: “Alright, class- I’ll be right back, I’m gonna go to the bathroom really quick. Be good here I’m gone.”

Norbury opened the door to egress the classroom to enter the restroom to wash his hands- therefore he felt some oleaginous vaseline rubbed between his fingers, so he decided to rushfully scrub them with an immoderate amount of soap and water while the class remained silent.

Risuka: “Is this all of a sudden?”

Ardor: “I don’t think so I assume.”

Androw:(confused) Okay, why are you guys getting a weird feeling that Monsieur Norbury will be gone for two seconds?”

Risuka: “You’ve never read the newspaper, have you, Androw?”

Androw: “What do you mean?”

Malervick: “Hmm… guys, do you think we can do this on our own or should we wait for the teacher to come back?”

Risuka: “I don’t know, but I do notice that every time someone disappears, something strange happens.”

Malervick: (realizing he misread the newspaper) Oh my god, I’ve not read the newspaper properly! Those words are even blurry- what the fuck?!”

Risuka: “Mal, you might’ve misheard it, no offense-”