Chapter 1

✧⁺₊⋆☾⋆.˚⚜·:*¨༺ ♱👁♱ ༻¨*:·⚜˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
This November, we stumble upon the distorted reality which we call the new theory or the murder mystery and who's been haunting us all.
Every time we fall into unconsciousness, all our dreams become distorted into a twisted memory which may sunder us with a knife in the back if one of us could never acknowledge the reality in the new world. Eventually, we’d call it a new theory that remained a mystery for twenty years until we’d find a demon who’s been tormenting us and distorting our dreams. We’ll never know what happens next until we find them in person. We’ll never know, nevertheless there is one girl who could help us solve the mystery once we discover the shadowed culprit, and another one is unallowed to inform us whoever is committing genocide against nearverity in Furore and distorting our minds because if she does right away, she’ll end up falling into an agonizing abyss as the consequences.

Awakened by the alarm, tired Ardor Kimbrough shut off the alarm, stood from her bed to walk to her closet, and threw on her uniform (with a white oversized dress shirt with a gray tie wrapped around the collar, a dark gray skirt w/ black shorts, white high knee socks, and black boots adorned with white bows). She adorned their blonde hair with a white bow and her ears with white pearl piercings, grabbed her items (her cellphone, school laptop, folders, pencil case, and strawberry bubble tea bottle) and inserted them into her backpack, walked to the school bus. She noticed her girlfriend, Natherine Clarirel, sitting at the back, so she sat next to her.
While they’re riding to Faraday High, everyone except the girls shout out those words while the deaf bus driver has his hearing aid turned off:
"We're going on a trip in our favorite piece of shit, going ninety-five! WE'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE!"

Ardor: "*sigh* Every single time?"

Natherine: "They'd always do that back in middle school too."

Ardor: "While we're going back to school?"

Natherine: "Yes because according to Monsieur Norbury's son, Florence Freville's research, someone in this school murdered over two-hundred-thirty-nine students and teachers for twenty years. As a result, seven hundred students moved to another school or country due to frequent murders happening throughout Furore. Unfortunately, no one did anything about it. They just pretend like nothing happened."

Ardor: "Wait... you mean that 'someone' wi-"

Natherine: "(shushing Ardor) Shhh! (whispering) We do not speak about the culprit."

Ardor: "(whispering) Why not?"

Natherine: "Because it's a mystery- aren’t you good at keeping secrets?"

Ardor: “Yes.”

Natherine: “Then you better keep your voice down until we see one with our own eyes, got it?”

Ardor: “Understood.”

The bus parked in a lot in front of the entrance.

Natherine: “Alright, we’re here.”

Everyone walked out of the bus and into the cafeteria as the couple picked out their breakfast and sat at the loner table.

Natherine: “Now, Ardor, you remember what I said earlier?”

Ardor: “Yes, Nath, I’ll always remember it.”

In the locker room…

As a redhead jock, Androw Yden walks into the hallway, he stops when he spots his locker in his face- slams his forehead against it.

Androw: "Damn, bro- summer lasted like five minutes. It was just the last day of school."

A petite dark-skinned junior, Ezra Thornton, walks up to him.

Ezra: "Nah bro, you came back to school clean."

Androw: "Preciated dawn, you know I had to go crazy."

Ezra’s boyfriend, Roland Sedlow, walks up beside him.

Ezra: "Nah, I'm not talking to you, bro. I don't even know you."

Thornton walks away.

Roland: "Nah bruh trippin'!"

Roland and Androw walked to the 40s wing to their class.

Androw: "Damn, bro- I wonder where my class is…"

Ardor and Natherine walked in the hallways to the auditorium.

Natherine: “You received your schedule, right, honey?”

Ardor: “Yes, right here. (shows Natherine her schedule)”

Natherine: “Okay, good.”

Meanwhile with Androw and Roland…

Androw: "Yooo!"

Roland: "Yo! Ay, let me see your schedule real quick-"

Teacher: "Can you please have a seat?!"

They did as the geometry teacher, Jehovah Norbury, asked.

Roland: "Nah..."

Norbury: "Well, welcome back! I hope everyone had a great summer vacation, but before we get started, let me go over the rules."

The entire class went speechless, yet shocked.

Norbury: "There will be no phones, no talking, no using the bathroom, and no eating, and no breathing in my classroom!

Blonde Girl: "Bro, we just got back, this man trippin'-"

Norbury: "Did I not just go over the rules?!"

Again, everyone was shocked therefore Monsieur Norbury repeats these classroom rules every twelve years of his teaching high school.

Roland: “Nah, bro. We’re not in school, we’re in jail!”

White haired girl: “Damn… the same exact rules every year?”

Androw: “That’s crazy!”