Sunrise

His The One?

Hey there, i hope you didn't see or maybe read this article (but if you want to read, it's okey)
I was a young girl, who was still learning about life. And perhaps, I would like to learn something new about mentality.

Yes, I was the one of them who had problems with myself. Long time ago, I liked to read and write about something I wanted. Many people want to know, want to destroy, or maybe wanna help. But. I can't trust them, even though my parents, my family and my friends friend. But know, I met someone, that I think i can put trust on him, but i don't know if he wants to be friends with me.

People who had a chance to know me, always destroyed my trust, and hahaha, mad, sad, happy, scared, or else? hahaha, i can't even feel anything for 14 years. 14 years? yes. when i go try to help myself, they made a diagnosis for me, and it's about distimia. No expression, no emotion, sometimes feels happy but extremely feels sad or maybe just gone.

Now, I have found someone for 3 weeks, or almost 1 month, 'he' had the same things with me, but I can't say that he is exactly like me. Someday, i will introduce him, as my friends? Or maybe best friend? or maybe more (if i could). The first time, i saw him, i have to agree that he had something like magnetic energy, really strong, i don't say his handsome, but he's cute to me. Before i "know" him, i dont even care or think of him, but now, i think i know the reason why, why should i love myself, and sharing my love to him.