Prologue

You all know about the marauders and co.

You all know about the dark and core sides.

But what if they were more to them than what you know? 

What if the sides were the siblings of the marauders and co?

What would happen?

Well in this story you will learn about their life. The life of the younger unknown siblings. The life that never gets told. But to learn about their untold life, you first need to learn about their time before Hogwarts. Before they had their own life. 

The wizarding world is built off rich pureblood families like the Noble and ancient house of Black. But because of all the inbreeding between the purebloods, purebloods started creating families with those magical beings who come from non magical families. Those kinds of magical beings were called Muggleborns. Well they are in the uk.  No one knew where the muggleborns came from. Some theraised that they were ancestors of Squibs. Some theraised that they were the savours or destroyers of the wizarding world. No one truly knew.  All they knew was that the children of purebloods and muggle borns become magical beings called Half bloods. Children of half blood and half-bloods,  muggleborns and muggles, pureblood and half blood, half blood and muggles and pureblood and muggles all make half bloods.  You need four magical great grandparents to be classed as pureblood.  After years and years of this, people forgot who the first half blood was or why we had half bloods at all because of the prejudices of certain pureblood families who hate on muggles (non magical beings) and muggleborns. More and more squibs started being born. Inbreeding still happened between the sacred 28, the purest of purebloods. But not all purebloods were part of the sacred 28, not all purebloods hate muggles and muggleborns. So half-bloods kept being made. You would think half bloods would be the best of both worlds. Muggle and magic but no. Not all half bloods like muggles and muggleborns and not all Half-bloods dated muggleborns. Some hated them because of how they were raised. Muggleborns were always being born though.

So the world is filled with muggleborns, half-bloods and purebloods of different ideals and views. Our secret siblings with secret lives are all part of this.

The noble and most ancient house of black was the oldest and richest of all purebloods. They are part of the sacred 28.  A family that has always hated Muggleborns, muggles and creatures and has always been in Slytherin. Well that's until recently. The family tree for this house includes so many other pureblood families so I'm just going to explain the important members. First there's Walburga, Alphard and Cygnus Black. Welburga married her cousin Orion Black. They became the lord and Lady of the Noble and most ancient house of black. Together they had three children. First Sirius Orion Black was born on 3rd November 1960. He became the heir. However when he went to Hogwarts in 1971, he was sorted into Gryffindor. He was the first Black to ever be sorted into gryffindor. He had long black hair and brown eyes. Next was the twins Regulus Arcturus Black and Janus Alphard Black. The twins were born on the 2nd February 1961. Regulus was the first to be born and was quickly named the spare heir. Janus was born with metamorphosis powers. Cygnus married Druella Rosier. Together they had three beautiful girls. First there's Bellatrix. Bellatrix was born in 1951. Just like the rest of the family, Bellatrix was sorted into slytherin when she went to Hogwarts in september 1962. She, after spending her teenage years at Hogwarts, got married to Rodolphus Lestrange in 1969. Next was Andromeda. Andromeda's birthdate is unknown or when she went to Hogwarts but she is the middle child and a Slytherin.  The reason we don't know anything about her is because in 1971, Andromeda was burnt off the family tree as she ran away from home and married a Muggleborn called Ted Tonks. Finally there's Narcissia. Narcissia looked nothing like her family. Instead of black hair, she had bright blond hair. Anyway, Narcissia was born in 1955. She started in 1966 and was sorted into Slytherin. Alphard stayed alone. The cousins were all raised under the strict views, lessons and the abuse of Cygnus and Walburga. The abuse caused Bellatrix's to go insane.