Chapter 3: September 1974 - August 1975

The school year of 1974/1975 started off like any other year. All the students of Hogwarts all made their way to platform 9¾ to catch the Hogwarts express to go back to Hogwarts for the new year. Students were excited to go back to Hogwarts, to see and hang out with their friends again (and in some cases to get away from their parents for half of the year). However something was different than normal. I just can't put my finger on what. 

All the students rushed onto the train and into compartments with their friends. All the students were in their out school clothes. No one could be botherd to grt into uniform yet. 

In the first compartment, we had Janus, Remus, Logan and V.  Janus was wearing a suit-like outfit. It was a grey long sleeved shirt, black trousers, a black mini clap like thing, a black top hat and yellow gloves. On his feet were fancy black shoes. He had changed his short black hair to be blond and to his waist. Remus was wearing a green shirt (that said something rude on it and was slightly ripped) with short shorts that said ‘Booty’ on them in glitter. He also had on sandals with socks on. Logan was wearing dark blue jeans, a black polo shirt and a dark blue necktie. V was sat uncomfortably. She had been forced to wear a purple summer dress by her father and she hated it. It felt horrible. She felt horrible. At least she had the black jacket her mother gave her on and black doc martins. 

In the second compartment, Lily, Dorcas, Mary and Marlene were sat together.  Lily was wearing a flower summer dress with black shoes. Her red hair was in a low ponytail. Mary was wearing a red dress then went just above her knees with black heeled boots and her black hair was down. Marlene was wearing her quidditch shirt, jeans and boots. She had cut her blond curly hair into a blond curly mullet. Dorcas was wearing a cropped blue shirt with black jeans and black boots. Her dark hair was in braids. 

In the third compartment, Severus was sat alone, slucking. He was actually wearing yje school uniform. 

In the fourth compartment was Barty (who was complaining about Remy), Evan, Pandora and Regulus. Barty was wearing a black shirt that had a skull on it and he was wearing his school shirt as a jacket. He was also wearing black jeans and boots. Evan was wearing a black button up shirt that wasn't fully buttoned and grey trousers. Regulus was wearing a black suit. Pandora was wearing a rainbow flower dress with beautiful black shoes. Her hair was flowing down her back. 

In the 5th compartment, there was the marauders. Sirius was wearing a muggle band shirt, a leather jacket, loose jeans and boots. James was wearing a quidditch shirt, jeans and trainers. Peter was wearing a black beanie, a striped grey and black shirt and black joggers. Remus was completely different. Instead of his normal librarian look, he looked like a gang member with all the leather he was wearing and with the cigarette he was smoking.  

In the finale compartment, there was Patton, Emile, Roman and Remy.  Patton was wearing a light blue shirt, cream shorts and had a grey cardigan tied over his shoulders. Emile was wearing a white button up shirt with a cream jumper and black trousers. His jumper had cartoon pins on it. Roman was wearing a sleeveless shirt, a red scarf and white jeans. Remy was wearing a short black shirt, a white sleeveless shirt, a feminine leather jacket and very high heeled boots. Her hair was down to her shoulders, hiding the undercut. 

Ohhh that's what's different. Remy's gender and Pronouns. Over the summer, Remy had started testing out the gender female and the pronouns she/her because He/him and male never felt fully her. All her friends fully accepted her when they found out and so did Barty and her mum. Her dad on the other hand took some convincing. 

With the new change in gender, it meant Remy had to have a change in bedroom because she could no longer stay in the boys dorms. Instead she moved into V's dorm room with the two sisters who are horrible to V.