Chapter 8: September 1979 - August 1980

In September 1979, a wonderful event happened at Potter manner in front of the whole Order. Lily Evans and James Potter got married. 

James was wearing a handsome red dress robe that use to belong to his dad but had altarations to it so there was some ties with James's mother's indian culture. Sirius was his best man, of course. He was wearing black dress robes. Remus was the ring beerer and was wearing matching dress robes to Sirius. “I hate this. If i ever get married, im wearing jeans, t-shirt and one of my jumpers” Remus had said. Peter was an user and wearing a matching dress robe to the others but he didn't get to stand at the front with the rest of the wedding party. 

Alice, Mary, Marlene and Dorcas were all bridesmades. They were all wearing dresses of different shades of purple. Lily wanted Petunia to her maid of honor but she returned the letter unopened and refused to come and she had no idea where Emile was to invite him or ask him to be her man of honor. So instead Mary was her maid of Honor. Sirius's cousin, Andromeda Tonks nee Black, has a 6 year old daughter named Nymphadora Tonks who was a metamorphosis like Janus but as she was only 6 she had no control oved the change yet so her hair colour matches her emotions. Anyway, Lily had made her a flower girl with a beautiful purply pink dress. Lily was wearing a beautiful wedding dress that was her mums. The dress is a heart shaped body piece with a long puffy skirt and lace sleeves. The dress was covered into white flowers. She had on a tiny white wedding jacket and a headband vale that Mary had made. 

As the wedding was in the middle if a war and filled with magical people, only Lily's immediate family was allowed to come. So only her parents were there. The wedding had English Wizarding traditions, Wizarding Indian traditions and English muggle traditions to fit the whole family. It was a beautiful Ceremony. In the speeches, there was a 2 minute silence for those who have been lost and a bit about Roman. It was beautiful. They wee only goven a weekend away from having missions as a hoonymoon though. 

"Date: 1st December 1979.
Report by: Rita Skeeter and Virgil Sanders

LORD BLACK DEAD! 

Regulus Black, who has been missing for a month, has been announced as dead after an intense investigation. The Black Lord was found to have a death eater mark on his left arm so it is presumed he who must not be named killed him as he has recently been killing his own soldiers to show his power. 

The black lord was the second son of Welburga and Orion black so we believe the title of Loes Black will go to Regulus’ younger twin, Janus Black, as he is the heir and because Sirius Black is disowned (turn to page 10 for the disappointment story) and will only become lord Black if Janus does before any other black member males turn 17. (Turn to page 6 to learn about heirs, heiress and lordships)” 

The announcement of Regulus's death was a shock to everyone. No one knew how to react or what they were feeling. Regulus had been outed as a death eater and he was dead. No one knew if they should grieve or be angry. But it didn't help when letters appeared on certain people's bed's after this announcement.

“Dear Sirius, 

I'm Sorry. 

From Regulus” 

“Dear Virgil Snape, 

I know you don't want to part of this war. I know you never wanted to be a death eater. Get out of here while you can before you die. Please Vorgil. I don't want you to end up like me.  Talk to lupin or Pandora. They could help you. I know pandora can. She helped me.