my mind is else where

FAKE LOVE|MY MIND IS ELSEWHERE
@AMZWRITEZ

THE FLASH of the camera was blinding, the studio bustling with people rushing around. The air was thick with the scent of makeup and hairspray.

Abigail was at the center of it all, her smile as dazzling as the lights around her. But behind that smile was a heart trying to mend itself. Every click of the camera was a reminder of the love she had lost.

Meanwhile, miles away, the deafening roar of the crowd filled the football stadium. Jack Grealish, the star of the match, was surrounded by teammates celebrating their win. But his mind was elsewhere, consumed by the echoes of a love story that had recently ended.

He should be happy, his team won! but his mind was elsewhere he couldn't seem to get his highschool sweetheart out of his head.

Why did she finish it after all those years?. Was it Jack? He will always be left with this confusing feeling and all of these questions he will never get an answer too.

The locker room was quiet. Too quiet. the solitude of the locker room, Jack found himself aimlessly scrolling through Instagram. Then he stumbled upon Abigail's profile. Her radiant smile on the screen was a stark contrast to the loneliness he saw in her eyes - a loneliness he recognized all too well.

And with that, their worlds were about to collide.

AMZ'S CORNER
just a wee starting chapter to help you
guys get the insight of the two main characters!

promise longer chapters will come!

also i kind of want to make a playlist for this book ngl