realisation

FAKE LOVE|REALISATION
@AMZWRITEZ

REAL LIFE

ABIGAIL GROANED as she woke up, the sunlight piercing through the blinds like tiny daggers.

Her head throbbed in sync with her heartbeat, a painful reminder of the night before. As she sat up, memories of the club, her ex, and Jack's ex came flooding back.

Among those memories was another - her agreement to fake date Jack. A sigh escaped her lips as she flopped back on the bed.

What have I gotten myself into?
she thought, her mind a whirl of regret and confusion.

It was time Abigail told the girls she had been in contact with Jack. She rehearsed what she was going to say in her head.

'Hey hon are you alright?.' Fern slowly walked to Abigail's bed sitting next to her in the same fragile state as Abigail.

'Yeah tonight was wild.' Megan yawned sitting criss crossed on the bed following behind her was Kayleigh.

As they sat on the bed, chatter filling the air, she took a deep breath. 'So, you guys remember Jack?' she started, her voice trembling slightly.

She saw their nods, their curious eyes on her. 'Well, we've kind of agreed to... fake date.' The words hung in the air, a confession that seemed to suck the noise out of the room. She braced herself, ready for their reactions.

'Oh my god no fucking way!' Fern squealed excitedly nearly jumping off the bed.

'Since when did you and Jack ACTUALLY talk?!' Megan joined in with Ferns excitement.

'He reached out yesterday and when i told him about our ex's he said we should fake date and i agreed.' Abigail shrugged

'Why are you shrugging as if this isn't a big deal!' Kayleigh called her friend out. 'This is so good for you!'

'How is this good for me?!'Abigail raised her voice a little in frustration.

'Because you and Jack are getting back at your ex's Jack's career will get bigger and so will yours? how is that not good.'

'I suppose your right. Ugh i cant believe i agreed to this.' Abigail shook her head again before they all split to their own rooms to get ready for the day.

jackgrealish

Liked by abi

Liked by abi.brogan and 453,884 others

jackgrealish outside the pitch @declanrice

abi.brogan 😍😍
-jackgrealish ☺️☺️
usertwo this is so cute

declanrice  🤞🏻

jpickford1 Lookin good brotha

usertwo so hot

userthree 🤩🤩🤩

masonmount 😮‍💨

INSTAGRAM DM'S

Jackgrealish

So when you back?

In like two days

Perfect i've training when you
get back but how about a coffee after?

Sounds good to me

AMZ'S CORNER

low-key tho they are cute in their own silly way

thank you for voting and reading my story it means so much!!!

i was at a concert last night and omfg i'm so tired it was crazy