one night stand

ONE NIGHT STAND| FAKE LOVE
@AMZWRITEZ

SMUT

The two looked at each other giggling talking about the night they had just had
'You look beautiful Abi.' Jack spoke. He shocked himself with his boldness he swore he didn't even like Abigail like that.

'You look handsome tonight Jack. Thank you for a special night.' Abigial mumbled the first part.

'What was that Abi?' Jack looked up smirking, He heard her he just wanted her to say it again.

'Nothinggggg.' Abigial slowly taking steps back before running off giggling. It didn't take Jack that long to catch her.

'Gotcha.' Jack moved a small piece of hair out her face behind her ear before leaning in and connecting their lips.

Abigail dropped her phone onto the bed and cupped both her hands on his face, one of them venturing around and tangling into his hair.

She let out a slight moan as he placed a leg between her own, applying a slight pressure and knowing exactly what he was doing.

As the kiss got more heated, she had to take a breath so she pulled away. he went down to his favourite place and started kissing her neck, the opposite side to last time.

Wanting more control, Abigial managed to turn the two over so she was now straddling him. He was sat up against the headboard as she kissed down his neck this time, eliciting a breathy moan from the man.

Needing more, she started to grind her hips against him slowly, creating much needed friction. He held on of his hands on her bum and the other in her hair. she could feel him beneath her and she could tell he wasn't small. "Fuck Abigial" he groaned, pulling her face back up so he could kiss her.

Abigial reached her arms down to the bottom of his torso and tugged on his t-shirt, he helped her out and pulled it off. she ran her manicured hand down his toned chest and he enjoyed the slightly scratchy sensation. she pulled off her top as well so she was left in her lacy bralette.

Flipping her over once again, Jack started sucking on the exposed part of her breast, triggering a hummed moan from her.

"You're so beautiful" he mumbled, pressing kissed up to her face, and her now smiling mouth.

"Jack," he looked into her eyes, holding the contact, "i want you"

"Are you sure?" he asked, confirming he had her full consent.

"Yes"

Abigail's eyes widened at the size of him, she'd never had someone that big before.

He locked his eyes with hers and lined himself up before pushing in. A mix of pleasure and pain erupted through her body, causing her to grip onto his back for support. He leant down and connected their lips before pulling out a pushing back in again, a loud moan exited her mouth, luckily muffled by his lips.

"Faster, please Jack" she exclaimed in a moaning mess, every time he pulled out or pushed in, her nails left marks down his back.

"Shit Abi, you feel so good" he groaned, gaining pace.

He moved his face down to her neck and sucked on it, whilst still managing to keep a steady pace. one of his hands moved down to her clit and circled it, creating another sensation. her exclamations got louder and louder the faster he went. with the added stimulation on her neck and clit, it furthered the pace of her upcoming orgasm.

"Jack, i-i'm gonna cum" she blurted.

"Me too baby"

A string of moans aroused from her mouth as the two rode out their highs together.

After they'd both finished, he pulled out of her breathlessly. "fuck" she mumbled, trying to figure out how someone could create that much pleasure. "that was amazing"

"it really was" he pecked her lips before the two were snuggled up in bed drifting to sleep.

AMZ'S CORNER

okay first time writing smut probably never again ngl🥲