jack meets oakley

FAKE LOVE| JACK MEETS OAKLEY
@AMZWRITEZ

JACK AND Abigail had been going on with the fake dating for two weeks now and it's fair to say it was going amazing.

The pair had really hit it off and it was fair to say Abigial had a tiny crush on Jack.

But she knew it was too good to be true and Jack only seen this as beneficial to get his ex back.

Which was working for both of them.
Their ex's had split and was persistent of getting them back.

But the plan had to go on a bit more for it to seem real.

Abigail had been trying to keep her feelings in check, but the more time she spent with Jack, the harder it became. She found herself looking forward to their fake dates, and her heart fluttered every time he texted her.

The line between their pretend relationship and her real feelings was blurring.

Abigial looked down at her phone seeing a notification from Jack, Jack texted her, "Coming over, be there in 20." Abigail felt a rush of excitement. She quickly tidied up her flat.

As she heard the knock on the door, Oakley ran to the door wagging his tail. She opened the door, and Jack was standing there, looking as handsome as ever. Oakley, always excited to meet new people, bounded over to Jack.

"Hey Oakley." Jack said, bending down to pet him. Abigail watched as Jack played with Oakley, his laughter filling her flat. It was a simple moment, but it felt intimate, domestic even.

Jack looked up at her, his eyes crinkling at the corners as he smiled. "He's a good boy, isn't he?"

Abigail nodded, her heart pounding in her chest. "Yeah, he is."

As Jack stood up, he brushed his hand against hers. It was a small touch, but it sent a jolt through her. She looked up at him, and for a moment, their eyes locked. The tension between them was palpable, but neither made a move.

The rest of the evening was filled with laughter, shared stories, and stolen glances.

As Jack left, Abigail couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment. She was falling for Jack, and she wasn't sure she could stop it.

But as she closed the door and turned to see Oakley wagging his tail, she realized that maybe, just maybe, she didn't want to stop it. After all, the best love stories always have a bit of a slow burn, don't they?

AMZ'S CORNER
so sorry for not uploading thank you for 100 reads!