its ya birthday

ITS YA BIRTHDAY| FAKE LOVE
@AMZWRITEZ

INSTAGRAM

abi.brogan

Liked by meganpickford_ and 20,482 others

abi.brogan 27 🎂

jackgrealish Do i not get photo creds?
-abi.brogan Jack took the photo guys

meganpickford_ Beautiful gurl!

_fernmaguire So so beautiful can't wait to celebrate you later

willbrogan Happy birthday kid x
-abi.brogan ily Will x

Kevinnisbet 😍😍
-userone uhhhhhh

Jackgrealish

Liked by abi

Liked by abi.brogan and 603,773 others

Jackgrealish Happy birthday Abi ❤️

abi.brogan Thank you Jack❤️

userone they are literally perfect!!

usertwo this is super cute omggg

kieragrealish happy birthday beautiful 🫶🏻
-abi.brogan thank you gorgeous 💝

REAL LIFE

The day had finally arrived. It was Abigail's birthday, and the girls were buzzing with excitement. Megan and Fern had arrived early at her apartment, their arms laden with bags of clothes, makeup, and a birthday tiara for Abigail.

As they got ready, the apartment was filled with laughter and music, the perfect backdrop for a celebration. Megan was in charge of the makeup, her hands expertly applying the perfect smoky eye, while Fern was styling Abigail's hair.

Once they were ready, they headed to the restaurant where they were meeting Jack, Harry, and Jordan. As they entered, Abigail spotted Jack immediately. He was looking dapper, a smile on his face as he caught sight of her.

The dinner was a whirlwind of laughter, stories, and birthday wishes. But what caught Abigail's attention was Jack's behavior. He was unusually attentive, his eyes always finding hers, his hand brushing against hers more than once. It was as if he was silently communicating his feelings, making her heart race.

As the night wore on, Jack proposed a toast. "To Abigail," he began, his eyes locked on hers, "For being the amazing, kind, and beautiful person she is. Happy Birthday, Abi."

The table erupted in cheers, but all Abigail could see was Jack. His words echoed in her mind, making her heart flutter. Could it be that Jack felt the same way about her? Only time would tell. But for now, she was going to enjoy her birthday, surrounded by her friends and the possibility of something more.

Abigial and Jack were in conversation as the other couples spoke, Jack was still close to her side his arm laying comfortable along her back hand resting on her hip.

'Aww you two are too cute! cmon look here.' Fern held up her phone ready to take a photo. 'Awww' she squealed showing Abigail and Jack.

It was Abigail's birthday. Jack, Fern, Megan, Harry, and Jordan had all planned a surprise for her - a night out at the city's most happening club, right after a lavish dinner.

The club was buzzing with energy, the music was intoxicating, and Abigail was having the time of her life. Her friends were all around her, their laughter and cheers echoing over the loud music.

Suddenly, a stranger approached Abigail, his intentions clear. Jack immediately noticed the interaction and felt a pang of jealousy. He quickly stepped in, placing a protective arm around Abigail, subtly warning the stranger to back off. The guy got the message and retreated.

The rest of the night, Jack and Abigail were inseparable. They danced, laughed, and acted like a couple lost in their own world. Everyone could see the sparks flying between them, adding to the mysterious atmosphere.

As the night came to an end, Jack offered to walk Abigail back to her apartment, a gesture she happily accepted. As they stepped out into the cool night, their hands brushed against each other, sending a jolt of electricity through them.

This night was just the beginning of a captivating encounter between Jack and Abigail, a slow burn romance that was just starting to ignite.

'Well this is you ma'am.' Jack attempted an american accent— it wasn't good. But Abigial still giggled at him.

'Come in?' Abigial suggestively opened the door wider, Jack eagerly agreed stepping in her apartment and closing the door.

AMZ'S CORNER
i luv them so much it hurts i cant