girls holiday

FAKE LOVE|GIRLS HOLIDAY
@AMZWRITEZ

_fernmaguire

Liked by harrymaguire93 and 15,532 others

_fernmaguire The holiday made it out the groupchat!

harrymaguire93 Enjoy girls
-abi.brogan thanks hazza!

kayleighjohnson Best photographer about!

daisssmaguire_ Missing you lot already!!
-_fernmaguire We miss you too dais 🫶🏻

meganpickford_ My girls 💕

jpickford1 Have fun!

COMMENTS ARE LIMITED

abi.brogan

Liked by jackgrealish and 30,963 othersabi

abi.brogan Night one🤍

kayleighjohnson Slaying as per usual
-abi.brogan So is your photography skills

_fernmaguire perfect
-abi.brogan Like you x

meganpickford_ Supa cute
-abi.brogan Ilyyyyy

userone ANGEL

usertwo ugly asf

userthree no way this the girl jacks trying for

jackgrealish Wow😮‍💨
-abi.brogan All you🙈

REAL LIFE

'Okay little miss bold.' Fern giggled looking at her friends reply to Jack's comment on her recent instagram post.

'Please just message him already Abigail i really cannot take this extra slow slow burn.' Megan groaned impatient with both Abigail and Jack.

'Guy's he's commented on what two post's? and you guys are acting like we're getting married.' Abigail laughed in response to her best friends who were pushing her limit.

'Okay but you two would be goals! plus both newly single?'Kayleigh added to the conversation with the girls.

Abigail looked out to the water her head resting on her palm as she took another sip of her cocktail. 'Yeah which makes it worse. I am not talking to someone who's just out a relationship.' Abigail shook her head.

'You're no fun Abi, Live a little!' Kayleigh clinked her glass with Abigail's whilst giggling to herself.

'Exactly you only live once you need to get over him just like Jack needs to get over her.' Fern added looking at Abigail through her glass as she took a gulp.

'You guys really stress me out.' Abigail laughed finishing her cocktail. 'I'll get the next ones what does everyone want?' Abigail wrote the order in her notes app before walking up to the bar and placing the order for her and her friends.

PING

Abigail looked down unlocking her phone with face id seeing who had messaged. The instagram logo stood out the most as she slowly read the name. Jack Grealish.

 Jack Grealish

AMZ'S CORNER

finally some jack content coming your way! writing the order in notes app is so real tho