Apophis

Adrien hates to wear Egyptian eyeliner to look fabulous and royalty for the other royalties to arrive. Of course, the one he can't get along with is Princess Chloe who always clings to him like she's a self-proclaimed queen to him. Adrien is very uncomfortable around her whenever she treats slaves like doormats which isn't right.

"I know what you're feeling. She's very foolish to think I'm you" Felix applied the eyeliner on his cousin.

"She's gonna annoy me about herself which I don't wanna hear about from her. She doesn't talk about something else" Adrien sighs.

"Not to mention treats her slaves worse" Felix agreed.

"This is what I feel like as a slave to royalty. No freedom and no choice" Adrien said before blinking to make sure it's not a lot of ink near his eyelashes.

"Yeah, I wouldn't dream of being in your shoes," Felix said.

"Technically you are because my father forced you and your mom to unite our kingdoms together. I hate how he wants everything to be perfect" Adrien said before putting on his prince Egyptian crown.

"Well you're first in line since you're older than me," Felix said.

"6 months older than you," Adrien said.

"Yes. Yet we're mistaken for twins due to our mothers are twins" Felix said, walking up to a peacock drawing that they were gifted from India through sea trading.

"Our moms loved peacocks so much, they think they represent integrity and vision. My father thinks they are monsters with millions of eyes to watch everything all at once" Felix said.

"No kidding. Pity it's not a living one" Adrien said.

"Come, we can't keep your stubborn dad waiting. He hates how we are late" Felix said.

"Let's go" Adrien walks with Felix to the throne room.

"Adrikins!" The snobby princess clings onto him, "I miss you. Everyone has told me to say we are destined to be king and queen"

"Chloe?" Adrien said.

"Yes, Adrikins?" Chloe said.

"Personal space? Please?" Adrien politely moved her off, "Thank you"

"It's been a while since we met," Chloe said while checking her nails.

"It's only been 5 months since the last time we saw you" Felix rolled his eyes, hating to be polite to a brat.

"So what is all this about?" Adrien asked his father.

"You are to show her around our kingdom. I have something important to do" Pharaoh said.

"Alright father" Adrien replied, knowing he had to reluctantly show Chloe around.

The only thing Chloe enjoys is watching slaves getting tortured, "Things seem to be going well" Chloe saw them finish some monument.

"Mmhmm" Adrien muttered.

-

Adrien's father was in so much greed to summon the evil gods like Set to help him find the Book of the Dead. He begged Anubis but the lord of the dead is forbidden to tell a mortal. He warned him to not look for it or that there would be a great curse if the pharaoh read from the book.

"The world cannot support trillions of lives without death. Your wife has passed" Anubis firmly stated.

"Her death was too soon! She didn't deserve that fate!" The Pharaoh refused to back down.

"It's forbidden! The dead cannot be resurrected or there will be a terrible price!" The Anubis warned.

"What kind of price?" The Pharaoh asked.