Liar

It took a day for the heroes to get along, despite how much Red Scarab hates royalty but seeing as to how this kitty prince managed to save her life a few times, he wasn't anything like a cruel man. In fact, he was quite the light opposite of him.

"So, are you feeling better from all that rage?" Black Sphinx asked.

"Much better, Kitty" Red Scarab said.

"Good. I mean I'm not gonna lie again, you do get a little cute and funny when you're angry" Black Sphinx chuckled.

"Really?" Red Scarab turns around.

"I'm not lying this time. You hate liars and I'm telling the truth" Black Sphinx said.

"Okay, fine. I believe you but lie to me again, I pull out your whiskers" Red Scarab said.

"You got it, Bugaboo" Black Sphinx said.

"But you do need to stand up to your father. The more you take too long, his madness will corrupt him, grasping him until nothing changes his mind or heart" Red Scarab said.

"I will" Black Sphinx crossed his arms.

"And now you mentioned this Italian girl from Italy is visiting your father. Why?" Red Scarab asked.

"I don't know. My father is always secretive and never tells me anything. My guess. Maybe he's looking for a thief to get that Dead Book we hid" Black Sphinx shrugged.

"Well let's stop her," Red Scarab said.

"Let's not get ahead, bugaboo. Her name is Cerise. Italian but incredibly suspicious with how she greets and talks. Almost as if lying. I don't know. Give me maybe a day or two to see what she's up to" Black Sphinx said.

"Okay then Prince Kitty, good luck" Red Scarab pecks his cheek.

"Meow, so you do think I'm very charmeowing?" Black Sphinx flirted.

"Right of course" Black Sphinx chuckled.

"See you later, Kitty" Red Scarab swings her yo-yo to swing away.

Black Sphinx headed back to the palace and once there, he detransformed. The bug was right that he needed to step up and speak against his father. Even if he's still a kid, it won't be easy to go against an adult.

With a determined look, he gets to the throne room to speak with him, "Father, may I speak with you in private?" Adrien asked.

"I'm busy, Adrien. I can't talk to you until I have news of every statue built by slaves" The pharaoh said.

"NOW!" Adrien got impatient.

The Pharaoh then raised his hand, "Leave us" He told the guards to let them speak in private.

"Father, I just can't handle it. The slaves out there are suffering more because of you" Adrien said.

"These slaves are what we need to build an empire! I decide what's best for you and Egypt!" The pharaoh said with anger.

"No! This isn't how Mother wanted it! It isn't about our royal family, it's just about you!" Adrien angrily retorted.

"Oh, don't be naive, Adrien. It's all about this country to be remembered throughout history. Don't you want a legacy of your own?" Cerise doing her manipulation act.

"One without endless slavery. Some have lost families" Adrien said.

"They get over it as I have gotten over your mother" The pharaoh lied.

"The slaves were right. All you care about is the glory you cling too much on. I never cling to doing exactly what you do but to bring peace for the slaves" Adrien said, knowing how much his father clings to power and glory for himself.